Chapter 1: A fresh start.

previously on the prologue....

Khan: well, i hope we meet again.

he said as he got into his car with Uzi in the passenger seat

Lucy: same here, friend.

Khan turns on the car and they drove off to San Diego as the moving van drove behind them. And thus begins their new life in San Diego, California.

- (3rd POV)-

after they left, Khan was driving for hours, passed by some animals, drove through highways, etc... Uzi was getting bored through the whole trip, so she decided to listen to some music, electric/rock music to be exact and I know what kind of band you're thinking of.

after many hours listening to nothing but StarSet Songs, she noticed something outside that caught her...optics. and that something is a city and that city is their new home, San Diego.

Uzi was amazed of how beautiful the city looked, even though she's never been to a city before, and this is her new home so it's the first time she's been to one

Khan: Well, Uzi. this is it. our new home.

Uzi: yeah, home.

they continued to drive to San Diego so they can find their new house, they made it into a neighborhood that looked very nice.

as they drove through the neighborhood, the San Diego neighbors noticed them and waved at them, hoping they could be friends once they settle into their new home, and as soon as they saw their moving van parked at an empty house, they stopped, got...

as they drove through the neighborhood, the San Diego neighbors noticed them and waved at them, hoping they could be friends once they settle into their new home, and as soon as they saw their moving van parked at an empty house, they stopped, got out of the car and took a look at their new house, and it was pretty impressive and big at the same time.

Khan: well, this is our new house.

Uzi: Uh huh.

Khan: well, after the movers unload our stuff, we should unpack.

Uzi: (sighs) yeah, we should.

after the movers unloaded their stuff and furniture, the father and daughter started to unpack their belongings as they went to their new rooms. Khan unpacked his belongings in his master bedroom. Uzi unpacked her belongings and set up her game consoles, which is a Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and a Ps5, put up a dragon ball super poster on one of her walls and set up a Starset poster on the other, displayed her Halo & Transformers collection, set up her bed sheets and blankets on her bed, and she was done. and after that, her dad called her name...

Khan: Uzi, can you come to the living room.

Uzi then left her new bedroom and went to the living room

Uzi: what is it, dad?

Khan: since we've set up our stuff and officially made this our home, I suggest we go out to enroll you to your new school.

Uzi: I doubt the humans there will be friends with

Khan: Uzi, I get it. you don't trust humans for what they used to do to us, but things change. besides, you weren't even born when that happened.

Uzi: I know, I'm just... scared.

her father came up and hugged her

Khan: I know Uzi, but if your mom was alive right now, she'll know what to do.

they hugged for a little bit and stopped as Uzi Smiled

Khan: that's the face I like to see, now let's get you enrolled.

Uzi: K, dad.

- (at the school, Khan POV)-

as soon as they made it to the school, Uzi was impressed once again of how the high school looked

after Uzi got enrolled and left the principal's office, she noticed that there were some worker drones interacting with some humans, probably friends or something, but shrugged it off

after Uzi got enrolled and left the principal's office, she noticed that there were some worker drones interacting with some humans, probably friends or something, but shrugged it off. as they left, they decided to go to lunch at a local McDonalds, why of course: because in my story, worker drones have been given the ability to eat human food by Jc Jenson ever since they became citizens of humanity. Khan ordered a big man and Uzi ordered some chicken nuggets. she thought human food would taste weird since she's been eating worker drone food her whole life, but it turned out to be very good.

Khan: so, how's the food?

Uzi: it's ok, i just have to get used to it, especially this oil flavored sweet tea they have here.

Khan: (chuckles) same with the tea. Uzi, I hope you have a good time here, especially when you go to school next week.

Uzi: I hope so.

she said as she took a bite on one of her nuggets.

- (Doorman residence, Uzi POV)-

Uzi was laying on her bed relaxing, but also worried about what would happen to her when she goes to school next week.

Uzi: mom, if you're watching down over us in worker drone heaven, then you know what has happened and I (sighs), even though i never met you, but i miss you.

she said as she went to sleep and shed a tear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 1, hope you enjoyed it.