Searching

Well, it seemed like a good idea at first but at this point Chili Pepper wished that the kid returned already. He often mopes around a bit before returning but this? This was just getting obnoxious! Search party after search party departed from the kingdom and speaking of, Chili Pepper just happened to be in one now.

"Don't worry y'all! We'll find the tiny tyke in no time flat! I find treasure easily!" Adventurer cookie exclaimed.

"I do find it easier to find treasure than people. The treasure you usually find is in large temples, most often made of gold." Blackberry cookie commented.
"Y-yeah! What if we never f-f-find him?! What if he was abducted?!" Onion cookie begins to wail making Chili Pepper groan.
"I'm sure Custard is fine. He's very capable and if he does get hurt hes a healer, he'll be okay." Herb Cookie comforted. BlackBerry gently picked up the crying child and started comforting her.
"Oi! This is where you fought last, right?" Adventurer called, inspecting the forest.
Chili pepper quietly glanced around before recognizing the area. "Yeah. When I saw him get knocked he was a little further ahead."
BlackBerry handed Onion over to Herb before summoning some ghosts, ordering a search.
"Its oddly silent here. Not a single Plant is speaking..." Herb commented.
"Wait, ya talk to plants?" Adventurer cookie question to which Herb nodded. "Well, darn! I thought you only took care of em."
"D-do the plants say mean things???" Onion asked.
"No, no! They typically talk about things they've seen. They dont have much of a imagination." Herb corrected.
"Huh, I never imagined plants being talkative. I assume we can use that to our advantage?" BlackBerry asked. "My gh-... assistants have found the area in question."
"What? How would they know where it is??" Chili asked as they continued walking.
"Well. It was kind of... obvious." She gestured to the ground revealing what seemed to paws, tons and tons of paw prints all circling something in the middle, which there stood two little feet, Cookie feet. "We shall begin our search for clues. Onion, if you see anything, just wail, ok?" Onion nodded quietly. Adventure quickly got to work, doing barrel rolls to every place he went which Chili assumed in his mind it made it more epic. BlackBerry quietly followed him not sure what else to do without scaring Onion. Herb was looking around at plants, sometimes seeming to whisper to them. Chili, well Chili started at a tree for most of the time, acting as if it would help her find the child.
"Over here! I got a clue!!" Adventurer called, pulling out what looked like brown cake hound fur.
"Uhm... how is that a clue? They said that they were fighting cake hounds..." Herb muttered.
"Wait, is that brown? That doesn't belong to any of the cake hounds we fought. We fought yellow cake hounds, not chocolate.." Chili muttered.
"Interesting.. we've never seen chocolate hounds In these woods. Perhaps a boar, but not a hound." BlackBerry commented.
".....Chili do you know thing about a.... werehound?" Herb asked, "and a cookie in a robe.. with a scythe?"
"You mean good ol' rags cookie? He has henchmen one a batcat and a.... werehound brute. Oh shoot." Chili came to a sudden realization.
"Who is this rags cookie?? Someone we should worry about?" Adventurer questioned.
"Yeah! Early on in the kingdom he stole a crown that belonged to us!" Chili exclaimed.
"Well, he stole Custard too." Herb said moving away from what seemed to be a large plant. "Custard wasn't knocked out all the way, apparently before he was, that cookie took him."
"T-they took Custard?! T-that means any of us could be next!!" Onion begins to let out obnoxious wails, causing damage to the cookies around her and acting as an alarm to creatures nearby. Hounds seemed to come out of every inch of the woods, approaching the 5 cookies.
"RUN!" Adventurer calls, which the others didn't protest.

________________________________________

Days. It's been days! What have they been doing? Custard wondered. Are they even going to come for him?? Pomegranate did say he wasn't worth much, but... maybe their friendship was enough...?
"Oooo! Hello! You're new!" Someone called out shocking Custard.
"Who said that?!" Custard panicked.
"Oh, sorry! Forgot normal cookies had such weak eyes." A pink cookie with cone headphones appeared out of the dark. "Hi! Weird to see someone new here! What's your name?"
"U-uhm Custard Cookie the third!" Custard exclaimed as the new cookie touched him repeatedly between the bars, seeming to study something. "W-what are you- gah! Doing?!"
"Oh! Hehe, I'm studying you silly. I can confirm you are 60% Naviety, 35% Custard, and 5% Royalty!" The cookie explained, scurrying down notes. "So what are you here for?"
"I... don't fully know but I think I'm part of your guys next plan? Also can I ask for your name..?" Custard muttered.
"Oh, that is something you cookies do, isn't it? My robots refer to me as cookie 0518 but you cookies call me Strawberry Crepe! Oo, now since we're affiliated can we play a game?!" Strawberry Crepe excitedly asked.
"W-wait a game?" Custard asked, "are you allowed to do that with prisoners?"
Strawberry crepe thought for a moment before summoning something. "Only if you put this on!" They snapped a collar to Custards neck and smiled. "Step one milimeter out side of the castle your body will be reduced to crumbs, maybe nothing! Impressive, Right?!"
"Right....." Custard mumbled, tugging at the new accessory. "Uhm.. what are we going to play...?"
"Hmmmm.. how about tag!" Strawberry crepe opened the cage Custard sat in before touching his shoulder. "Tag!! Catch me if you can!"
"W-wait!!" Crepe was gone quickly leaving Custard by himself, unsure if he should play along. Perhaps he should.... it would be a good distraction?

_________________________________________
Btw I purposely did Straberry crepe's calculations wrong for story purposes.