dough dear.

This sucked. Chili pepper kicked another stick across the path, just trying to get her anger out. This has happened so many times and yet why did it hurt so much?! Chili screamed one of pure anger. Scaring away many of the birds, the spicy cookie smirked. At least something was still afraid of her. She thought about cookies running away from her like the birds, none of then daring to oppose her.
   Crinkle, rustle, snap were the noises Chili heard as she turned. Cake hounds. A dreaded reminder.
   She swung over and over, knocking them out with singular hits, Chili forgot how easy the first few level cake hounds were. It was kind of funny. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad!
    Chili noticed a cake hound with a collar, and oddly enough a note was attached. Chili read it and cursed.
    "You just can't leave me alone, can you?"

_______________________________________

   Custard stared into the rippling dough, questioning how this would help him understand these cookies better, he really wanted to since hes going to be here for a bit..
   "So what do I do?" Custard voices his thoughts.
    "Touch it! Touch it!" Poison Mushroom exclaimed.
    "You just have to jump in!" Strawberry Crepe exclaimed, pushing the yellow cookie in. He yelled out as he plummeted from the bridge but it was drowned out as he made contact with the dough.
     "What!?  No, no, no! That dough is supposed to be stale, no other cookie should see our Master's upbringing! RED VELVET!" Pomegranate called, finally catching up with the
  He found his feet quickly, freaking out.  It was a huge rustic building filled with what Custard recognized as baking supplies. He also realized that he wasn't the only one here.
  "The banquet is starting. The night of the witches, held once in a thousand years.... This is my only chance! I shall meet the creators, the Witches! I must ask the question." The white haired cookie spoke. "I will ask them why... why they created the cookies... and myself. I must learn the truth!"
Custard didn't know what was happening, a banquet held every thousand years, witches, creation? Custard got a feeling of unease.
    "WELL, WELL, WELL, IT'S BEEN A THOUSAND LONG YEARS! GLAD TO SEE Y'ALL!" a voice boomed, scaring Custard. "AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THESE! THEY LOOK AMAZING! Y'ALL BEEN WORKING HARD!"
    "PHEW!" Another voice called, Custard began to recognize them as the witches, "I BAKED A TON OF COOKIES! HERE, TRY ONE! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!"
     (Mild Gore warning!)
   The witch that had first began talking picked up what seemed to be an adult cookie. They shoved the cookie's head into their mouth, causing strawberry jam to burst out like jelly berries. Custard watched in horror as they were crushed up so easily between those jaws. It started with the head before biting off the arms and legs, finishing off with the torso. Custard felt queasy.
    (Gore end)

  "Impossible..! The witches... our creators...are... eating...cookies!" The white haired cookie rushed over the the tray of other adults, shaking them, pleading, "WAKE UP! PLEASE! WE HAVE TO RUN!" They kept smiling even as they were torn to shreds.  "YOU CAN'T STAY HERE...! LISTEN TO ME, WE MUST ESCAPE...!" They didn't seem to hear her. "But why...why! Why are you smiling at me?!" She stumbled back in disbelief.
   "I must... I must tell someone about it!" She fell back, "Oh! OH! AAAH!!" Before falling into a pot of strange liquid.
   Her voice grew eerily wicked, "why... why did you do that...? Witches...The witches deceived us... the cookies... were created to... be eaten! But I was born... and lived.. I have my will and consciousness... I can't accept this fate!"
    "WHO'S COOKIE IS THAT? LOOK, IT FELL INTO THE ULTIMATE DOUGH!" one witch called in horror.
    The other brushed it off, "T'IS ALRIGHT! LET'S JUST BAKE IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"
   A nod of agreement. Custards mind twisted in ways unimaginable. This is what cookies were for? To be killed and eaten?! He didn't want to die!
    The oven burst open with flames, scaring the witches. Wicked laughter erupted from it.
  "Who could have known it was so simple! NOW I understand! The witches were wrong! I refuse this so-called "destiny!" The women's features had turned and twisted into something made of malice. "I was reborn against anyone's will! A new body.... How refreshing!" She thought for a moment before turning to the witches.
   "From now on, you may call me Dark Enchantress Cookie. And you, Witches, will learn to fear me!!" She called as they started to run. Custard was surrounded by cake hounds, yapping and barking, Custard felt a wave of nausea hit him. This was all too much.
  "ARISE, FORSAKEN DESSERTS! REJECT YOUR PITIFUL FATES LIKE I HAVE REJECTED MINE!" Dark Enchantress cried to her army. Custard couldn't take it anymore, his head was overflowing with dread, his body was quivering. Unable to handle anymore, he passed out.

  "Well this went against my calculations." Strawberry crepe muttered as the small cookie was pulled out.
   "C..Custard!" Poison Mushroom shook him.
   "What made you ever think it was good to show a common cookie our great Masters upbrining?!" Pomegranate jabbed a finger at strawberry crepe, who merely shrugged.
   "Theres no point in getting mad. What's done is done." Red velvet sighed. "Let's just get him locked up again."

_________________________________________

Pastry cookie will still see Dark Enchantress's upbrining as per usual just in this Custard saw it first for plot reasons