Helping hands.

Groggily, Custard cookie rose from the ground of the cage. His head hurt and everything felt fuzzy.
     "GREAT! SO NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS SPOILED BRAT?!" Custard identified Licorice almost immediately, his Somewhat Nasely voice echoing through the chamber.
    "Well we certainly can't return him now. He knows too much." Pomegranate glares at Strawberry Crepe who was playing games on their phone.
     "Y-you aren't suggesting we...we crumble him.. are you?" Licorice stutters out.
      "....if that is what is necessary." Her voice is flat.
       "Is that reeeaalllly necessary? I mean, I could probably rewrite his whole brain and just send him back to those kingdom cookies, no issues! Crumbling causes a LOT of issues and we'd probably have a whole 'nother sworn enemy." Strawberry Crepe said, speaking their thoughts.
     "If we have a new sworn enemy, that's fine. I doubt GingerBraves bunch would want to go for our greater cause, their too simple minded, fighting always for that so called... justice." Pomegranate growled, she was starting to turn mildly red from rage.
    "Calm down, all will be under Mother's reign eventually." Red Velvet shrugged.
    "Its hard to calm down when someone didn't do what they were told! You were supposed to have that dough solidified YEARS AGO! You could've at least blocked it off better than a measly railing!" The red cookie slammed her fists into the table, small cracks forming from the impact. "I expect the ultimate dough to be sealed off by the end of this month, you hear me?"
    Red velvet growled and walked away. "Is this meeting over, Pomegranate cookie?" Dark Choco sighed.
   "Wait!" Custard called out. The dark cookies turned to the child. "Uh..hi! Sorry for the uh... dough thing...?" He winces from mentioning it. Some of the dark cookie rolled their eyes.
    "I think I can get my friends to help you guys!" Custard suddenly blurted out.
      "Excuse me?" Dark Choco raised a brow.
      "HAH! well, you guys are trying to stop w-witches, yes?" He nodded. "Well.. since I've seen what they can do I want to stop them too..."
       "You. You want to help us?" Licorice sounded baffled. "What do you even do?!"
       "I'm an advanced healer in training!" Custard said proudly which licorice gave a confused look.
      "It means he can mass produce lost cells within the organism, repairing the wounds." Strawberry Crepe explained as simply as they could. Licorice seemed to mildly understand..
     "Friend.. helps!?" Exclaimed Poison Mushroom, scaring the yellow cookie.
     "Mushroom, down." Pomegranate called. "You're really willing to help us with our masters greater cause?"
      "If it means that my friends can be safe, then of course!" Custard sounded determined, amusing the cookies.
      Pomegranate hummed for a moment. "Ok. We'll give you a chance IF you pass the mirror test."
    "Pomegranate, you seriously can't be thinking making one of those brats of our own!?" Licorice exasperated.
      "If you ever decided to use your brain, you may understand my motives." She hissed. "Come. The test shall begin."
      Custard wasn't really sure what a mirror test was but he would go along with it. Perhaps this was his chance to prove that he was worth it!
_________________________________________

     GingerBrave stumbled across the path, kicking stones up occasionally. He was horrified, fearful of what may have become of Custard or what may happen next.
     "It's most likely that hes being held at their castle." Wizard cookie dragged his finger across the map. "This route would be most optimal but it is extremely dangerous. Are you all still sure you want to go on this quest?"
         "Of course! We are responsible for his kidnapping, it only makes sense that we go!" GingerBrave exclaimed.
        "It was Chilis fault, GingerBrave." Strawberry corrected.
         "Whoevers fault it was, it doesn't change the task of finding Custard." Espresso out sternly.
        "As a hero of light it is my duty to help cookies in need!" Madeleine cookie exclaimed. Espresso shifted uncomfortably away from him.
     "Yeah, we'll save him no matter what!" GingerBrave exclaimed. Madeleine and Espresso had volunteered to help in the mission. It was extremely nice of them, even though they hate eachother.. well, Espresso does.
     "We leave tomorrow. Be prepared. I am going to map out the route." Wizard shooed the others off.

_________________________________________
I didnt read this for spelling errors, best of luck to my readers