79 - Henry Points Out the Historically Inaccurate Parts of Hamilton

On a perfectly normal day at the delinquent version of Hogwarts (otherwise known as Wilderness), Leo would've woken up to the sunlight streaming in from the windows that had no blinds. He and Jason had tried to put up curtains to block out the sun so they could sleep in on Saturdays, but apparently those were not allowed since some kids had once tried to set fire to them and... Leo didn't even know, try to burn down the school or something? Leo couldn't blame them. The place sucked.

Leo would get out of bed (not even bothering to straighten the sheets) and wake up Jason with his loud animal imitations just to be annoying. Jason always groaned and begged Leo to stop, but he usually laughed afterward. Jason would make up both beds like the rule-abiding student he was and take a shower.

Once the boys were fully dressed, they'd head down to the cafeteria to get breakfast and hang out with Piper and Rebecca before classes. Prior to dating, Piper and Jason usually had some subtly flirty banter, during which Jason would compliment Piper and make her blush, and Piper would give Jason a big smile in return and make him blush. Leo would try to get Rebecca to laugh, and Rebecca wouldn't talk to him unless it was something about school.

On weekdays, the four of them would go to their classes until lunch, then go to more classes and have and hour of free time before dinner. On weekends, they would spend the day walking around campus or hanging out in each other's dorms. When Piper and Jason started dating, they would go on dates then, and Rebecca and Leo would hang out (read: Leo would chatter endlessly while Rebecca tried to tune him out and read a book or something).

Leo never dreamed of telling his friends about what had happened to his mom when he was eight; he was was perfectly content to be the class clown, the joker, the prankster. He was happy to do stupid things to get a laugh out of his friends and ask Rebecca out on a date at least once a day until she said yes. He never expected to go on a quest to rescue the queen of the gods, fix up a metal dragon, or construct a flying warship to fly off to the ancient lands and defeat an evil earth goddess.

Unfortunately, that was what he got.

At least he'd managed to ask Rebecca out and she'd accepted. He wasn't sure how he'd still be sane without her.

Right now Leo was a little more concerned about Anne. She and her other self (Anne of Cleves) were cheerfully prancing around Westminster Abbey with their arms slung amicably around each other, belting out the cheesiest Disney songs they could think of despite Jane Seymour's plea to not do so. They claimed they were searching for the box the team was supposed to be looking for, but it seemed that they were more interested in making dramatic gestures to accompany their version of "I'll Make a Man out of You."

"Be a man--"

"--You must be swift as the coursing river--"

"--Be a man--"

"--With all the force of a great typhoon--"

"--Be a man--"

"Find anything?" Catherine Parr asked Leo wearily.

Leo just shook his head They'd been searching the huge church for over an hour. "Do we even know what this dumb box looks like?"

"Nope," said Henry, swiftly passing by to look under another pew. "I doubt it'll be here, though. The janitors would've found it by now."

Leo looked around and almost panicked. "Where's Rebecca?"

"Oh, she went with Jane and Aragon to check the tombs."

"Oh, hey!" Anne of Cleves said, stopping her concert with Anne Boleyn. "I almost forgot, I'm buried here! Wanna go find my tomb?"

"Why not?" Anne Boleyn said, shrugging, and they went to go see where Cleves was buried.