Chapter Three Meeting the ultimates part two; meet the ultimate bully

🍫Ailia's p.o.v🍫

"Ooooooooh this is a super market? It looks more like a minutre mall!" I said looking up at the so called super market.

It was big and painted white with a big red sign that said rocket punch market, which I'm guessing it its name. It reminded me a bit of the super mall we had back home only a little smaller. It also reminded me of the super Wal-Mart only a little bit bigger so yeah, this thing was huge. Way too big to be a simple market. But then again it is a supermarket but hey I'm not from here for all I know all stores are built this big and it's just the norm for the locals (if there were any). "Yup it's pretty big." Hajime agreed. "It must have taken years to make this." I said in amazement. "Heh, heh." Hajime laughed slightly causing me to look at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's go inside and see if we can find your friend." He said smiling. "OK." I said. Hajime and I walked up to the doors. When we got close enough, they opened all one their own and we walked in. I looked all around and was shocked at what I saw. There were so many things for sale. I saw beach chairs, beds, t.vs and more and we just entered the store. "Stay close to me OK, this place is really big, and you could easily get lost." Hajime said. I mutely nodded in response looking at all the merchandise in awe. The first place we checked was the food isle. It had an assortment of foods ranging from Mexican to Chinese. "That's a lot of food." I commented quietly.

'And it looks good to.' I thought trying not to drool.

"Ailia are you ok?" Hajime asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah I'm ok." I said. "Are you sure? You kinda just spaced out there for a bit." Hajime said concerned. "Oh yeah that, I have a tendency to get lost in my thoughts sometimes. Can't control it well." I said. *grrrr*

"What was that?" Hajime asked slightly startled by the strange noise.

"I think it was my stomach. I'm really hungry." I answered rubbing my growling belly. "Well good thing we're in the food isle then. Go ahead and get something." Hajime said. "But I don't have any money." I said. "You don't need money everything in this market is free." Hajime said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." He said. "Wow, whoever is running this market has incredibly bad bissness since if their giving away all their products for free." I said. "Yeah you won't make much money that way." Hajime agreed.

"So do you see anything you like?" He asked me.

"Yes, but they all either have to be boiled baked or defrosted and we don't have time to do any of that." I said sadly. "Hey, don't worry I'm sure we can find some chips or something in here." Hajime said trying to cheer me up. "No, we need to focus on finding Dustin. I'll get something to eat afterwards." I said dejectedly. "If, you're sure." Hajime said uncertainly.

😑Hajime's p.o.v😑

"If, you're sure." I said felling uncertain about Ailia's decision to hold off on eating. The poor girl looked starving and really needed something to eat. I'll keep my eye out and see if I can find some chips or something she can eat while we're on the move. "Come on Hajime let's move! We still need to find Dustin and we can't do that if we stand here all day." Ailia said walking away, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Ailia wait for me!" I said running up to her side quickly before she got out of my sight.

Timeskip

"I don't think Dustin is here anymore." Ailia said sadly. "Yeah it's kinda starting to look that way." I said looking at Ailia sympathetically. We had searched the entire store and had not found a single sign of life here. We were the only ones in the store. I took a quick look at Ailia and flinched. She looked as if she was about to cry.