Juice

I sit down at my desk, I feel a bit guilty.

"Tikki, I don't know if I like Adrien," I say, nervous as to how she'd respond

"What?!" Tikki looks at me, surprised.

"Yep. I think I need to stay away from Adrien." I mumble, kinda scared to admit it.

"Don't you love him?" Tikki asks

"I dunno," I reply.

~Kagami POV~

Ever since I hung out with Marinette for Friendship Day, I couldn't stop thinking about her, she'd never like me back but it's worth a shot asking her.. maybe? Perhaps I could get Adrien to invite her to fencing class again...

I stand up and walk out of the locker room, I glance at Adrien and continue fencing with him

(Time skip 🕺)

"Adrien." I begin, "How about we invite Marinette to fencing again? I can't contact her so I thought you wouldn't mind doing so for me."

"That's fine! Maybe we could also go get juice!" Adrien said with a smile, he always has that face.

"Wonderful." I say in a happier tone.

(Another time skip 🕺)

"Kagami." Mother starts, as she sits down at the table in the kitchen, "How..How have you been doing? Straight A's? Are you feeling well?" She asks

Was that my Mother? She never says things like that!

"Straight A's, and I've been feeling very..good, recently, uh- thank you for asking." I say, trying to process her kind words.

"Mother.. is it alright if I start getting my friend's phone numbers..?" I ask hesitantly, knowing how she'll respond.

Mother paused. My heart pounded, what if she gets mad?! What if she yells at me?! What if-

"Five people."

"?!- T-Thank you Mother." I say, trying to keep calm.

"You're welcome, I feel as though I've been too harsh on you lately." She admits, then grabs her walking stick, stands up, then spreads her arms out.

"Come over here, Kagami." Mother said, I walk over to her and she gives me a hug, I can't remember the last time she's done that, it feels..rather nice! We hug warmly for a few more seconds, she smiles and I smile back.

"I have somewhere to be, you can go out but only for a little while." She says, she then walks out the door, I follow her outside then go my separate way onto Adrien's house to get his and Marinette's numbers. I pass by a few people and they look at me with seemingly worried eyes.

When I arrive at Adrien's house I notice a camera staring at me, I don't remember the last time I've been here.

A camera stares at me and I stare back, not really knowing what to do.

"Hello?" It speaks
"Oh- hello." I reply
"Name?" The camera says
"Kagami Tsurugi." I say a bit more sternly than before.

"Adrien's friend?"
"Yes."

The gate opens and I walk up to the door, but before I can knock it opens. A big gorilla looking man is at the door and let's me in, Adrien is at the top of the stairs and goes down them, we're face to face.

"Hey Kagami!" Adrien says, happy to see me, "What're you doing here?" He continues.

"Do you have a phone number? Mother is letting me get yours and a few other peoples." I say proudly

"Sure! Adrien takes his phone out of his pocket and shows me his number, I type it into my phone and text him hello

"Thank you, and Marinette's?"
"Right here!" He opened up Marinette's phone number and I type that one in too

"I appreciate this greatly, thank you, Adrien." I say
"No problem! What're friends for?" Adrien said with a smile on his face.
"I must be off now, bye Adrien." I say then rush out the door and onto the streets.

(Part 2 is finally out! I'm sorry if I made you guys wait too long, don't forget to vote and comment on what I could do next!)