School

~ Marinette's POV ~

I wake up, and slap my alarm clock and get ready like I normally do, but then I remember the little date Kagami and I had yesterday, I then decided to ask her out for another little hangout this afternoon, since I had some time before school I walked over to my diary, unlocked the box concealing it and started to scribble and write for a few minutes. After that I locked the box and looked at the pictures of Adrien on my wall, I feel so embarrassed.. first the whole city of Paris sees my creepy Adrien shrine and now Kagami probably saw!

I take down the pictures from the wall and hide them, I know a good place to hide the photos but I can't remember..

The diary!

I run back over to the diary and open it, then pick up my diary and placed the pictures of Adrien in the box then put the diary back again and locked it.

I walk downstairs and grab a croissant, then I head out the door.

When I arrive to class, I sat in the left front row with Alya next to me, but there's an empty seat in the second-to-front right row, behind where Chloe and Sabrina sit, that's odd..

"Class, I have wonderful news!" The teacher announces, beaming at the class.

"We have a new student!" She exclaims, then continues. "Come on in Kagami! You'll need a notebook and a pencil." She opens the door and in walks Kagami!

Kagami does her awkward little smile and Chloe is absolutely fuming, we never forgot what happened at the movie theater.

"WHAT?!" Chloe said out loud, standing up, her jaw dropping.

"Chloe, remember to be respectful." The teacher says, giving her a plastic smile.

"Hmph!" Chloe mutters, crosses her arms and then sits back down.

"I'm sorry about that, Kagami, you'll be sitting behind Chloe and Sabrina, you two raise your hands." The teacher said, and Sabrina raised her hand but Chloe kept hers on her arms.

Kagami walks over to her seat and as she's walking she gives me a odd wink, my heart was beating so loud and hard I swore the whole class could see it.

She sat down and placed her expensive looking white and red backpack down and pulled out a notebook and pencil.

And for the rest of the day, instead of daydreaming about Adrien I was daydreaming about Kagami! But I remembered to not get too obsessed, when class for the day was over I opened my locker to get my stuff and as I shut my locker, I see Kagami standing at the locker next to mine! My heart pounds and my face gets red.

"WOAH- UH-" I began stuttering and dropped the notebooks and pieces of paper I had in my hands. "Hi- hey Kagami!" I nervously exclaim, the words tumbling out quicker than the notebooks and paper that I had just dropped, we both quickly dive for the fallen items and our heads accidentally collide and we both jolt back.

"Sorry!-" we both exclaimed, both of our faces red like a fresh tomato.

"It's okay, Marinette!" Kagami said a bit frantically, picking up the stuff I dropped and giving it to me, calming down now, I took the stuff and thanked her, we blushed a bit less but we we're still flustered.

I had homework so I put my stuff in my locker but took my backpack and said goodbye to Kagami and went home, as I walked I got tons of stares from people on the street, it felt weird.

[Moving On] [A Marigami fic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara