Miraculous

~ Marinette's POV ~

As we walk over to Andre's, my heart pounds, I notice a shadowy figure and a few screams escape from the Mayor's Grand Hotel, it's another one of Hawkmoth's akumatized villains..! I hear a few stomping noises. I stop Kagami before she could buy the ice cream then I yell. "LOOK! It's an akumatized villain! We gotta go, Kagami!" I grab her hand and we run for it, I find Kagami a place to hide, "Marinette, I think it's best for you to hide with me- if not then you'll get seriously injured if you go out there alone with a villain on the loose." Kagami looked worried but I can't let Paris be destroyed!

"Just trust me, okay? I'll be back, you need to stay here!" I say, sounding worried, just trying to convince Kagami, she remains and hides where she is and I run to an isolated area and transform. I yo-yo over to the Hotel to see if anyone got hurt, nobody was hurt but the villain was running after a few citizens, I yo-yo down and grab them, then put them somewhere safe and tell them to hide. The villain was this giant shadowy figure that looked like a teddy bear, I can't fight it yet because Chat isn't here yet, so I just help the Parisians hide then contact Chat and a few minutes later he arrives.

"What's up, Bugaboo?" Chat says jokingly, "Yes, hello Chat, we've got a situation here, as you can see." I explain to him, "I can't tell where the akuma is though, I don't think the villain has any accessories on that I can break." , Chat Noir looks at the large teddy bear and his eyes widen with understanding. "I think I know! The thread holding the teddy bear together looks quite big, maybe there's a way to break it!" He exclaims, "Great job, Chat, now lets defeat this villain, go keep any nearby Parisians safe and I'll take care of Teddy over here!" I declare bravely, Chat Noir goes and helps the people nearby evacuate the area.

"Lucky charm!" I say and toss my yo-yo up as ladybugs emerge and fly towards my hands, forming a long rope.

I look around and see two umbrellas, as well as none other than Chloe standing by the pool at the Hotel, looking shocked.

"Ladybug!" Chloe says, "Will you give me my miraculous today? I think I can help defeat this villain!" She asks excitedly.

"Sorry, not today, but I will be needing your help!" I reassure her, she smiles at me, telling me she's up for the job. "Good, do you know how to tie knots?"

"Yes, I do! Why do you ask?" Chloe says, a bit confused.

"I need you to tie this rope to one of the umbrellas, are they connected well?" I ask

"Yeah! I'll get to it now! Hand me the rope!" Chloe says, I hand her one end of the rope and she ties it to one of the umbrellas and I yo-yo over to Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir! Get the Teddy over to the Grand Hotel, and Hurry!" I yell, Chat leads the villain over to the Hotel, I yo-yo around the villain's neck, quickly tying the rope to it, then I get one umbrella and call for Chat again, he comes over to me and I slide the umbrella under one part of the thread. Together we lift the umbrella up, tearing the weak thread of the ear and stuffing pours out the large teddy bear. Once it gets to the ground I find the akumatized item, breaking it easily.

"Lucky charm!" I yell, grabbing the rope and throwing it into the air as it turns back into ladybugs, "Miraculous Ladybug!" Suddenly millions of tiny ladybugs stream from my yo-yo, repairing any damages that were made to the city of Paris, and just like that, Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day again.