Date <3

~ Kagami POV ~

"There you are! You look.. nice," I mumble, not wanting to sound weird, Marinette blushes as I fold my hands together.

"Thank you for meeting me here tonight for our little.. uhm.. date," I said quietly, Marinette nervously nodded as I reach my hand out.

"I've already found a table for us, let's go," I say, Marinette nods and grabs my hand, we walk to our table but as we walk we get weird looks from the people already seated.

"Thank you for taking me here, it's really pretty out tonight..!" Marinette exclaimed nervously.

"The pleasure is all mine, Marinette!" I reply, smiling, just happy to spend time with her. Marinette's face turns scarlet.

"Hello! What can I get for you ladies today?" The waiter exclaims kindly, greeting us.

"Hello! We will have the Shrimp Meal, does that sound good to you, Marinette?" I look at the menu then to Marinette. She nods and I look over to the waiter, who looks back with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Shrimp Meal it is! I'll get you lovebirds some water, yes?" He asks, Marinette and I both turn scarlet immediately.

He called us lovebirds...

Marinette looks at him and nods and he scribbles something down on his notepad, walking away.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see that coming at all!" Marinette exclaimed, I smile shyly. Marinette buried her face in her hands.

"Marinette, it's okay," I chuckle, tucking some hair behind my ear. Marinette moves her fingers and our eyes meet, making Marinette even more red.

"It's really sweet of you to t-take me here, Kagami! This place is so fancy!" Marinette exclaims, trying to relax a bit.

"I'm very glad you like it..." I reply, then continue to speak.

"I'm glad you showed up, I enjoy spending time with you, no matter where we are or how much money we spend, my love for you honestly goes beyond that all..." I suddenly open up to Marinette, she looks at me with wide eyes, my eyes also widen, realizing I just spilled my guts out to Marinette.

"I love you, too, Kagami, I have for awhile now..!" Marinette exclaimed awkwardly, I then notice the waiter looking at us, smiling.

"Your food is ready, ladies!" The waiter exclaimed happily, beaming at the two of us.

"Thank you," I mutter, looking at Marinette.

"Enjoy your date, girls!" The waiter said, walking away.

We eat our delicious food and get the check.

"Woah, this is pricey.." Marinette mumbled, frowning.

"I can pay," I mutter, Marinette's eyes widen.

"But let me pay some of it, it's the least I can do!" She exclaimed, I smiled.

I let Marinette pay a little for the bill and I walk Marinette home, holding her hand.

When we get to Marinette's house, I hold both her hands in front of the bakery.

"Marinette, I love you, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I quickly ask, Marinette's eyes light up.

"Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend!!" She hugs me tightly and kisses me, I lovingly kiss back.

We end the kiss and Marinette goes inside. Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I walk home.

I get ready for bed and go to sleep, dreaming about my new girlfriend.