>~"Chapter 3"~<

Hej, anyways, my upload schedule is going to he once a week om Saturdays from now on. Jeg håber du nyder!)

America sighed, it was 5 O'clock, he would have to go to work,

"Alaska! Please watch the house while i'm done, i'm going to bring Delaware with me!" He yelled so Alaska would hear him, then he grabbed Delaware and sent to his car (not the Van, it was a red Mercedes-Benz). Then he was off to work, once he arrived, he parked and went in, then Got to work.

"5:29" he Said to himself "1 minute early."

"Oh! Hej Ame." A Voice called out to him behind him was Denmark and Sweden, Denmark was trying to attack Sweden, Sweden trying to avoid it. Ame chuckled, 

"Yeah, hello, you two better quit fighting while you're at work though, especially when I have my  kid with me." Ame said before going to the counter to serve customers.

Russia was done with his activities for now, he just wanted to stop and get some vodka, but of course for some damn reason, the bar was closed. 

"I guess coffee will do." He mumbled to himself. Then he started walking to Starbucks, in his opinion, Starbucks coffee wasn't the best, just the best in his area. He walked into Starbucks and saw a familiar face, America. He sighed, he didn't like America, he was so annoying. Russia decided to just have a cappuccino, he ordered it and sat down (size isn't important).

Once Russia was done ordering, Ame looked back at Denmark, who was a waiter, 

"Please let me do this one!" He begged Denmark, eventually he agreed. Ame punched the air in victory, he's had a crush on Russia since he met him, but he knew Russia wasn't into him. But it was worth a try!

America got Russia's order and went to go serve him.

(Ooo, cliffhanger, what ever will we do? Next chapter'll be longer, I'm just busy today)