>~"Chapter 7"~<

Yes, I know godaften is good evening, not good night, and godnat is good night. Anyways me and my sibling are doing a "collab" book. By that I mean it will be posted on my account, but we will both be working on it together. Anyways I am going to go through this book [once completed] and editing it, now to the book!!)

America had brought some vodka, umeshu, and some whiskey into the living room and set them on the table, it was next to the television, but the screen was facing the corner. America told his kids that they wouldn't be allowed to crowd the living room, but they very much could crowd the upper floors. Germany arrived first, 10 minutes early while Japan arrived just on time. 

"Hallo, was machen wir?" (Hello, what are we doing) Germany asked once they were all inside, he was sitting on the couch while Japan on the floor.

"Well," America said grabbing the vodka, Germany got the hint and his eyes lit up for a second before going back to his usual neutral face, Japan's eyes also lit up. America grabbed some shot glasses, he took one, Japan took one, and so did Germany. Germany loved drinking, but not as much as Russia or Scotland. America poured himself a shot of vodka, Germany took some whiskey and Japan some umeshu, America had already given her green tea to mix with it since that's how she liked it, he never knew exactly how much to add though.

America had 5 shots of vodka before he moved onto the whiskey (dangerous game, but Countryhumans can only be killed by other Countryhumans), America didn't drink often, but when he did, he went hard. Germany had drunk about 10 shots of whiskey and 3 shots of vodka he wasn't a huge fan of vodka. Japan on the other hand had a flushed face due to downing her umeshu.

America had eventually drunk all the vodka; his face was basically a tomato at that point. when he noticed there was no more vodka he went, and he got more. He noticed Japan was all out of umeshu and was falling asleep, Germany was already asleep, he had stopped a while ago. America was honestly surprised his kids never interrupted the 2-hour drinking spree.

"Ah'm bored" America slurred to himself while pulling out his phone, he looked over at Germany who had shifted in his sleep, and Japan who was sleeping in the fetal position, Germany slept like a fucking soldier though, probably out of habit, with his father and all.  America unlocked his phone and dialed a number,

"Hello" America slurred once the person had picked up

"Америка, why are you calling me, and why are you drunk?" He questioned; irritation laced in his voice

"Ah'm not drunk!" America said in a Southern accent

"Now, I'm no expert with you, but I know you only do a southern accent when you are drunk, stop lying," he started "or I'll hang up"

"But Ah'm not drunk!" He said again

"Yes, you are, now why did you call me?" He said still irritated

"Oh, well Ah've got vodka here, and Japan and Germs are sleepin', so Ah was woderin' if you'd like to come over and drink?" America asked

"Uh, why?" Russia asked, "I have vodka here" He stated

"Well, Ah'm all alone and none of mai friends are awake. Plus, mai kids aren't allowed to drink" he said.

"Fine, just this once and never again, and remember, I still hate you!" He said before hanging up. America squealed like a middle school girl. And shaking his hands in that manner a person uses when their really excited. Or nervous. Or both. He then toppled over on the floor and cried.

{Time Skip Brought to You by Tom Dooley}

Russia knocked on the door and heard no reply, he knocked again before he just invited himself in. He wasn't sure what he expected, but it wasn't America balling on the floor like a child who just lost their grandmother's most precious flavor of homemade hard candy.

Russia just stood there for a moment before America noticed him and stopped crying

"Wussia?"He asked with a quiet southern accented whimper. Russia froze his face heating up. What. The. Fuck.

"Wussia?" America repeated, now walking over (on his knees) to the Russian hugging him. Russia stared down at the American who was hugging his waist.

"Wussia! Can I have head pats?" America asked, Russia just stared at him before pushing him away.

"No" he said, walking over to the table and grabbing a shot glass, although it served no purpose other than to make him look more humane. America on the other hand started crying more before Russia handed him a shot glass with vodka, which America took with glee and drank it.

"Ewwie! That tastes nasty!" He cried

"What? You know, never mind" Russia said going back to downing the vodka. Before he could finish the vodka, America came over hugs him from behind.

"What the fuck America" he said turning around

"I wanna cuddle!" He whisper yelled at Russia.

"What the fuck, no!" He whisper yelled back, causing America to cry again.

"Shut up, you're gonna wake up Japan, Germany, and your kids dude!" Russia yelled, not that he cared though, right?

"Can we cuddle then?" America asked, eyes beaming.

"Fine damnit" Russia said, his face heating up once again, and not because he was drunk. Russia scooped America up and cuddled him, America giggled at this.

"Hey America? Where's the vodka at?" He asked the man-child. America pointed to the fridge before falling asleep.

When America woke up, he had the worst hangover, Japan and Germany were still asleep, and there was a warmth on his back, he moved his head, and what do you know, the Russian had gotten drunk and spooned America. He looked around and saw that all of his 10 bottles of vodka, and 13 of whiskey were all empty. Damn, Russia is such an idiot he thought.