>~"Chapter 9"~<

Forgive my absence again, I was in Brazil with my uncle and got sick. Anyways, I'm back. The chapter is short because im really busy, sorry. Holy shit my dog just ate a Taki and now he's acting like he's on drugs-)

America looked at Alaska

"Goodmorning" He said, waving at him. 

>~+30 Minutes Later+~<

Germany and Japan were gone and America was bored, he probably wouldn't be able to get Russia over here, drunk him got really lucky last night. America had cleaned up all of the alcohol bottles and everything, after that he had woke up his children and made them breakfast. Alaska was going over to a friend's house today so he was getting ready for that and America was being a father, as usual.

Alaska had left and America was cleaning his room whilst watching Maryland, Vermont and Maine play in Maryland's room that was connected to his room. America started re-arranging some things in his drawer, he found a picture of him and China from when they were dating, why the FUCK had he kept that?! He was about the trash it, but for some reason he couldn't UGH!!! He wanted to throw it away so, so bad! But alas, he could not.

America put the picture under everything in that drawer and closed it. He went over to Maryland's room and played with them for a while before he put them all down for their naps. He went downstairs and started cleaning the kitchen and the living room as his kids simply sat there and did nothing.

America couldn't get his mind off of that picture, it had been taken when he was visiting Beijing, it was the Lunar New Year. That was a long time ago though. He wished he had thrown it away, but he just.. Couldn't!!