Chapter 2

NO ONE'S POV:

Rumi kicked up her feet on the table and sighed.

She had been called to a hero meeting about the recent attacks, and really didn't wanted it to be over quickly.

She was planning on taking Izuku to the movies after the meeting, but the absence of an cocky hero was making it seem less and less possible.

To her right was Endeavor, Fatgum and Mt lady. Endeavor looked as stoic as ever, Fatgum was eating gummies noisily, and Mt lady was on her phone.

To her left was Midnight, Froppy and Shoto. Midnight was slouching whilst checking her nails, whilst the two new heroes were sitting upstraight like the newbies they were.

"How long is the damn brat gonna take?!?!?" Rumi snarled whilst looking at the clock angrily.

Endeavor sighed and looked at the rabbit hero, pinching his nose bridge.

"I understand how irritating this must be Miruiko, but this meeting requires everyone to be here." He responded in a gruff voice.

"We don't even know what this meetings about!!!" Rumi exclaimed impatiently. "I got somewhere to be after this!"

The group raised an eyebrow at this. Miruiko always put the job first and was notorious for only caring about fighting. What was so important that she cared more about it then her job?

However before anyone could question her, the door swung open, and the tardy hero arrived.

His spikey blonde hair subtly swayed as he strolled into the room.

"Took you long enough." Mt lady grumbled at the heroes late arrival.

Katsuki Bakugo took his seat and kicked up his feet on the table.

"Tch you extras are lucky I even showed up." The cocky blonde spat, earning an eye roll from his previous classmates.

"Now that we're all here, let me begin by telling you all why I called this meeting." Endeavor stated, standing up.

"Every hero here has come into contact with a new villain organisation named: inferno." Endeavor explained. "The group seems to consist of villains with fire quirks."

"Tch, weak bastards..." Bakugo muttered, causing an eye roll from Rumi.

Endeavor clicked a button on a remote, activating the monitor and projecting multiple burned down buildings.

"We are trying to find a connection to the different buildings that have been attacked, but so far we are putting them down as random acts of arson." Endeavor explained.

Endeavor proceeded to turn off the projection and continue his boring explanation.

"Due to everyone's interactions with the group known as 'inferno', I'm requesting that we join together in order to take them down."

Rumi sighed at this. Whilst she agreed that the inferno group were trouble, this meant extra paperwork and she had only just got Izuku back.

Rumi begrudgingly nodded along with the rest of the heroes... all except Bakugo.

"Tch, why the he'll do I need you extras help?" He said with a attitude laced with confidence. "I can handle this weak ass group all by myself!"

Rumi gritted her teeth at the brats cocky attitude. Whilst she was shown to be cocky and arrogant, she still compromised with team work when it was necessary.

"My God, how big is your ego you shitty brat?!?" Rumi exclaimed, giving Bakugo a glare. "People are losing their homes and almost burning to death, and your head is so far up your own ass you won't help with more qualified heroes?!?"