Chapter 5

NO ONE'S POV:

This was it. The day had finally arrived.

Rumi would of loved to sleep in due to how comfortable she was, but luckily Izuku dragged her kicking and screaming out of bed.

After putting up with Rumi complaining about water in her ears, the pair put on their wedding atire.

Rumi's outfit

Izuku's outfit

Izuku's outfit

"Did you have to get such flashy outfits?" Izuku complained, admiring himself on the mirror.

"Oh shush, these were leftover from the fashion bullshit I did, I wasn't gonna waste them."

The couple eventually got in the car once Izuku reminded his wife that they were supposed to be there in 10 minutes.

It was obvious that Joke was the one who had planned the whole wedding out, as the venue was a beautiful house by the seaside that had confetti and bright lights shining everywhere in her signature green colour.

"How the hell did the sleepy bustard agree to this?" Rumi exclaimed as the couple parked their car.

Izuku shrugged and exited the car with Rumi, grasping her hand.

"Are you sure you still wanna do this?" Rumi questioned. "I know that your original opinion of heroes was... less than positive."

Izuku sighed and shook his head.

"I'll be fine." He dismissed, kissing her cheek. "Besides, you made me like heroes again."

Rumi blushed at the romantic gesture, before rushing into the building.

The pair were greeted with the sight of two rooms.

One was the stereotypical wedding room, with the red carpet leading up to the stand and rows of seats one either side.

The other room was swarming with tables and chairs, with a stage taking centre attention. The walls of the room appeared to be littered with jokes and the word "ha" placed in-between the gaps.