Chapter 4

NO ONE'S POV:

"Is that everything?" Izuku questioned, closing the boot of their car.

"Pretty sure it is" Rumi dismissed. "besides it's only for two days, so it ain't that bad."

Izuku deadpanned at his wife's antics, but brushed them off.

"Y'know you don't have to come." Rumi said. "I can just say that we got ill or something, you'd don't have to do this if your not comfortable."

Izuku pecked Rumi on the cheek, smiling at her lovingly.

"I love how thoughtful you're being, but its about time I did this." Izuku replied.

Rumi shot him a confused look.

"Whaddya mean?" The number 5 hero questioned with a puzzled look on her face.

"I've been avoiding the hero side of your life for too long now, and it's not fair on you." Izuku explained. "As your husband I should care about both sides of your life, since I love you for you after all!"

Rumi's face flared up at the confession, causing her to quickly look away to hide her blush.

"Rumi?" Izuku questioned, confused at his wife's antics.

Rumi slowly turned around, before grasping Izuku's cheeks and slamming his lips against hers.

Izuku instantly blushed at the gesture, waving his arms around before calmimg down and leaning into it.

As the two disconnected Rumi pinched his cheek.

"What did I say about being so nice! I'm now further behind on marriage points idiot!" Rumi exclaimed, covering up her blush.

"Alright! Alright! You can stop now!" Izuku exclaimed, before Rumi released his cheek.

Izuku ribbed his cheek, before looking up at his wife.

"You ready?" The greenette asked.

The rabbit heroes face switched from flustered to its usual manic grin.

"Hell yeah. ROAD TRIP BITCHES!!!!!" Rumi screamed, before leaping into the car, with Izuku following shortly.

3 hours later:

"..."

"We're not lost."

"We've been driving in circles for 2 hours, I'm pretty sure we're lost."

Rumi groaned and slammed her head against the steering wheel in frustration.

The rabbit hero had insisted on driving and whilst the thought was nice, Rumi had never been very good at remembering directions.

"We can always use my phone for directions." Izuku suggested, we don't really have enough fuel to muck around.

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Izuku sighed and nodded.

He knew how Rumi was. Once something had challenged her, she wouldn't stop until she'd beaten it black and blue.

The heroic rabbit drove the car with such a determined face, that even All Might wouldn't dare get in her way.

Izuku just turned on the music and hummed along, gazing out the window at the passing trees.

"AHA!" Rumi cried out in triumph, causing Izuku to jump in his seat at the sudden noise.

"Told you we weren't lost!!!" The heroic rabbit bragged whilst pointing to a sign that stated their hotel.