Chapter 11

RUMI'S POV:

'It's too early for this.' I thought to myself as I leaned back into my seat.

Endeavor had summoned us all to the meeting for me to explain what had gone down with my earlier fight.

Once again the explosion brat was late, but it was probably for the best.

If I saw that punk again I was gonna feed him his own fingers.

"So this 'Hephestus' was a member of Inferno?" Midnight questioned whilst staring at me intently.

"Yeah" I responded "He was up to the usual M.O but it was what he said about Inferno's goals that concerns me."

I could see the group stand up a little straighter at my words, listening intently.

"He said they wanted to "cleanse the world of the unblessed" with the "unblessed" being quirkless people." I revealed.

To my dismay I could see some of the group relax at this.

Whilst some did look upset at this discover others didn't react, or didn't seem too bothered by it.

Obviously this all pissed me off.

"Well don't all gasp at once." I spat, angry at some of their reactions.

Before anyone could respond however, the door was kicked open.

The C4 asshole couldn't of picked a worse time to show up.

"Bakugo, so glad you could join us." Midnight said sarcastically.

The blonde just flipped her the bird as he strutted over to his seat.

I had a small amount of satisfaction seeing some bruises from when I kicked his ass at the wedding, but his appearance still made me wanna break him in two.

"If you got here on time, you'd know the important information Miruko has told us about Inferno." Endeavor stated coldly.

The Blonde sent me a dirty look as he slumped in his chair.

"Well I ain't stopping the fuckin' bunny from yapping" He gruffly responded.

I could feel my blood boiling from "bunny" but I restrained myself.

I'd learned my lesson from the wedding.

"Well brat I was just telling everyone about how Inferno wants to irradiated the quirkless."

There was 10 seconds of silence, before the the little shit started laughing.

But not a chuckle or a forced snort. No, it was a full on bellow of laughter.

I could see everyone staring at him like he was insane.

After an excruciating amount if laughter he finally spoke.

"Then why the fuck are we trying to stop them?!? We should be down there with them!" He exclaimed before bursting back out with laughter.

I was seeing red.

I could feel my teeth grinding from absolute rage at the blonde prick's words.

"SOMEONE GET HIM AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I KILL HIM!!!!!" I bellowed my blood red eyes staring with so much hate that it's a wonder he didn't die from simply meeting them.

"Meeting adorned" Endeavor quickly announced as the group separated us quickly before I crushed his head under my heel.

The thing that pissed me off the most though, was how he was still smiling at me after all that.

______________________________________

NO ONE'S POV:

"Izuku Usagiyama, male, age 20, 166 cm."

Agni's face split into a grin as he looked through the rabbit hero's significant other.

Agni had dark skin, glasses, crimson eyes and was wearing the stereotypical Inferno robes.

Gathering information on the man had been child's play for the Inferno member.

It always baffled him how easy it was to find information about hero's lives online.

The hero's may have tried to get the information to be private, but their security and online persona made their attempts laughable at best.

However as he was diving through the Green haired man's laughably public information, the grin quickly faded.

His eyes narrowed dangerously as he read one word that made his blood boil.

"Quirkless" He spat like a slur.

He quickly shut his laptop and opened a desk draw to find a burner phone.

He quickly typed in a number before waiting for an answer.

After what felt like an eternity there was finally an answer.

"The sun's hot today, isn't it?" A voice asked over the phone.

"You can hardly see a shadow." Agni quickly responded correctly.

There was a pause as a distant murmer on the phone with the sound of it being passed on before it all went silent.

"What do you want, Agni?" A cold voice asked, disrupting the silence with its presence.

"I've researched him like you asked sir, and he's quirkless."

There was a pause over the phone.

"Have they moved residence?"

"No sir."

"Then you know what to do."

The call ended abruptly with a click as Agni lowered it from his ear.

A smile was adorned on his face like he'd just won the lottery. However it's intentions were far more malicious and sadistic.

He quickly typed in a new number and held it up to the his ear

After hearing the phone go through he began talking.

"I have a job for you Prometheus"

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the wait!

I didn't know if I was gonna co ti up this and to be honest I still don't, so don't hold your breath.

However I looked at all your comments and even read back through it, and not to toot my own horn but...

I actually kinda like this.

Anyway hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next chapter (maybe)

...

Whenever that'll be.