16. Primitive

*** A/N. Hi all, it's your favorite underachiever again. I couldn't let these two leave London without getting it on again so... Warnings: Fluffy smut. Yes, you heard me, FLUFFY FLUFFY SSSSSSSMUT. Oh and, If I were you, I'd put on some Annie Lennox while you read. I'd go "Primitive" or "Cold" but anything of Annie's is sexy enough. Turn it up and hopefully, maybe... enjoy? ***

ANNA

The water was already running when I walked into the bathroom after Chris. When he cupped my face to kiss me I noticed his eyes were a different shade of blue again, so light that they looked almost transparent. I was still nervous and feeling a little shy when he opened my robe and slid it off my shoulders. Before it even hit the floor he grabbed me by my waist and pressed my naked body flush against his. I was so intoxicated by his touch and the scent of his skin that couldn't tell if I stepped into the shower on my own two feet or if he lifted me in.

Under the running water, he started running his hands all over my body, measuring every inch, while kissing me needily. I wanted to feel every part of him too and let my fingers travel on his skin, exploring every vein and tracing every tattoo. It was gentle at first but our movements soon grew more urgent. His erection pushed against my stomach, twitching and growing harder, and I teased him with my fingers, grazing them on his lower back and ass. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed me against the wall, growling against my neck.

"Anna, I wanna do this slow this time. But I'll have you know it isn't easy."

I hummed when he started kissing his way down my body, moving his mouth on my neck and chest, slowly, carefully. His lips traveled lower to catch a nipple in between them and when he started sucking on it, I pulled at his hair, moaning.

I relished in the feeling and tried not to overthink when Chris suddenly stopped. "How the fuck did I miss this earlier?" he asked in genuine awe as his fingers swirled over the little raven tattoo on my side.

I sighed. "It's in a place like that for a reason."

"You never said you had one."

"Sometimes I forget that I do," I whispered and prayed internally that he'd let it go. I didn't want to start talking about it now. I was afraid that it would fuck up my mind again.

"Is it from..."

"Quoth the raven, nevermore," I replied robotically, staring blankly at the wall.

"Anna, I'm sorry I..."

I snapped out of my thoughts and tried to smile faintly when I put my finger on his lips to shush him.

He touched the ink on my skin once more and pressed a featherlike kiss on it before straying lower, tracing his tongue down my stomach and lower. He grasped my breast with one hand while the other lifted my left leg and set it on his shoulder. The way he whirled his tongue on the delicate skin of my inner thigh made my legs tremble and I tried to brace myself against the wet wall. He started to move closer to my core and brought his hand down to caress my slit. When he slid two fingers into me and his tongue found my clit, I moaned so loudly my voice filled the bathroom with an echo. Chris looked up at me and winked, clearly pleased with himself and with what he was doing to me. His mouth encircled me and his fingers pumped inside me, moving in a blissful slow rhythm. When he started accelerating the pace I grasped his hair tighter and panted out.

"Chris..."

He looked up at me. "This okay?"

I was only able to nod and mutter something inaudible. I felt like my nervous system was on the brink of complete breakdown. He sucked on my nub harder and curled his fingers inside me, the sensation of pleasure engulfed me and soon send me over the edge. I came with such force I would have fallen off my feet if his hands weren't there to hold me still. I was still recovering from my high when he turned off the water and backed us out of the shower, guiding me until my ass bumped into the vanity. He helped me up onto the countertop between the two sinks. The cool air after the hot water and his gentle but determined touch made my skin form goosebumps.