Short/Small summaries

Pick from the options below and we'll go from there

M/c is an Omega werewolf
Your pack is on a decline, and to help another pack picked you to be their alpha's mate. But you find out your real mate is his sister.

M/c is a princess with magic
Your best friend is a princess who feels neglected so you help her run away.

M/c is a dragon hybrid
You attend a ball as a representative for your species, you end up meeting a dragon hybrid who definitely doesn't want to be there. (You can literally be whatever you want)

M/c is a vampire
You're at a party and meet a nice girl who seems a bit mysterious but she doesn't stick around. You're almost taken advantage by a different stranger who bites you and you pass out only to wake up in the mysterious woman's home, and you find out you're a vampire now.

M/c is a gang boss
You're dating a sweet girl who takes great care of you but she's always been mysterious. One day you were going home and hear gun shots from an alleyway. You see your girlfriend and two men standing over a body.

M/c is a queen with magic or an elf queen
You had a special relationship with the Queen when you were both young before her father sent her away to a certain school under the pretense of learning magic, but you both were aware it was to separate you both. When she returns because of the death of her father she is different and now definitely more powerful than before. (Your character can either be human or a different species)

M/c is a dragon hybrid
A dragon hybrid moved into a new town and you happen to work/be at the club/bar she stops by. (You can be anything except a human)

M/c is a delinquent
Your girlfriend was late coming home again, it's been a continuous problem and you were tired of it. She's been distant and ignorant, and you decided to text her that if she wasn't home in an hour, you were going to pack up and leave. After half an hour she's there, obviously panting from running.

M/c is an alpha werewolf
An alpha is presenting to your pack to look for her mate. When she passes you, you realize she's your mate, but she didn't even seem to notice.

M/c is an omega werewolf
You're an alpha who is meeting another pack because their alpha wants to mate with one of your members. When showing you around their pack house you suddenly catch the a scent that captures your attention. While you're sure it's your mate the alpha doesn't want you to meet her, claiming she just their omega.

M/c is a teacher with a child
You meet a child alone at a park who tells you their babysitter left them and now they're worried their mom is gonna get home to find them missing. You take her home and meet her mother.

M/c is a famous musician
You didn't know what to do. Your old best friend from a few years ago just texted you. All she said was, "hey (y/n)", but you didn't know how to feel. She had stopped contacting you a little bit after she and her brother got famous, why would she text you now.

M/c is a neglected demon
As a kid you had a childhood friend who lived on the edge of town. She never went into the houses but always back into the forest whenever you finished playing together. As you got older you stopped going there and suddenly you forget, until you end up there again and you suddenly see a rustle in the forest. You travel in there cautiously only to be tackled by a sudden figure leaning over you only to whisper out, "Mate."

M/c is a gang boss
Your parents sold you to a gang because they were in debt. You're lucky the boss loves cute things and is considering making you her 'Princess.'