~Rules~

~As previously stated these roleplays will be literate and descriptive. For me that means at least 2 paragraphs, with around 6-10 sentences each~

~There needs to be plot building on both ends, don't leave me to make all the ideas~

~Try to be respectful to me and other roleplayers. Don't forget to censor cursing~

~All of these rp's are gxg, please be aware~

~You have to fill out the form before going through the list, and tags are allowed, long as they have all or at least most of the information I requested. And only on the forms page please~

~Also if you requested it, I wouldn't mind crossover rp's. Long as it's with characters I already have and I'll tell you if I see it working out. It could become a harem or stay individual, that's up to you~

~Please don't spam me, you can tag me if I haven't replied after about 3 hours or 2 days~

~There's going to be a list of small summaries for each of the plots I have. You can pick any that you want, and after you pick it I'll share the character info, and the full starter~

~You can do up to 3 rp's at a time, and if you're doing multiple rp's try not to use the same OC for each of them~

!!!Very Important!!!

Okay, so we're both going to be rp-ing as an Oc or more. They might do things that I don't agree with, but to rp, you have to be in character. If my character is a jerk, I'm gonna portray myself as a jerk. If your character is being themself and I realize that mine wouldn't like what they're doing or wouldn't be able to date them, I can't help it. Maybe you could pick another Oc, but if they aren't compatible then they just aren't. Sorry.