*No Longer In Use*

I'm keeping this chapter up simply to keep the rp I have here available. Do not comment on this chapter.

Name~ Amelia Lisen

Nickname~ Ame

Gender~ Female

Age~ 24

Species~ Human

Rank~ She has authority over students, but she isn't normally taken as seriously as the teachers among other adults.

Sexuality~ Lesbian for the past 7 years

Height~ 5'3

Eye Description~ She has light brown hair. She wears reading glasses as well.

Hair Description~ Long light brown hair

Species Differences~ N/A

Clothing Preference~ She likes to look professional but she also prefers to keep her skin covered. She wears button up shirts and skirts with tights. She doesn't want any of her skin showing normally, so if it's hot she would just wear thinner material.

Accessories~ N/A

Tattoos/Birthmarks/Piercings~ She has a birthmark behind her ear.

Education~ She's graduated from highschool and college.

Occupation~ School counselor

Talents/Hobbies~ Giving advice, sewing, cooking, cleaning, fixing things, playing dress up, dancing

Fears~ Getting too close to a man, her daughter getting hurt

Goals~ To take care of and raise her daughter

General Personality~ She tends to be paranoid around men, she's able to be professional at work, but other than that she can't be around them for long. She's also very caring and sweet when it comes to kids. And she loves to help people and offer as much advice as she can. But she prefers not to talk about herself much (at least unless she feels comfortable.)

Best Qualities~ How willing she is to help or give advice

Worst Qualities~ Her fear and paranoia of men.

Habits~ Flinching when caught off guard, pinching her arm, closing her eyes lightly, staring at the ceiling

Abilities~ N/A

Likes~ Her daughter, kids smiling, sour candy, helping, free things

Dislikes~ Being judged, people getting upset, arguments, scammers, jelly

Family~ Her parents disowned her when she got pregnant, so only her daughter, May.

Additional Info~ Her daughter is 7 years old, and obviously  Amelia was raped at 17. She tried to explain it to her family but they didn't care. They think she went out partying when in reality, it was by the guy her parents were trying to set her up with to "get a good job". She was able to find a nice cafe to work at, and the woman who owned the shop let her stay at her home until she was able to get her own place.

 She was able to find a nice cafe to work at, and the woman who owned the shop let her stay at her home until she was able to get her own place