Chapter 1 (Rewrited)

"Urgh.. What happened..?" Ei grunted as she hold her gripped her forehead. She opened her eyes to see some kind of priests or something. She doesn't know who they are, but she knows that Mondstadt have a church and they look like they came from a church, their outfit is not similar to Mondstadt church though. She got to her knees and finally looked around her.

There, she found 4 mens that look like they came from Inazuma. The shirts are a stranger to her though.

"Oh heroes! Please save this world!" One of the man seemed to beg them to save their world.
"You can't be serious.." The man with black hair and green jacket muttered. Ei looked closely at him and found out that he have a shield attached to his arm.
'How did it not fall? I see no strap to it'

"What do you mean by that?" The blonde with the bow aksed.
"The reasons would be difficult to explain at the moment, but we have conducted an ancient ritual to summon you, the legendary four cardinal heroes, to this world" The man in the middle said

'Four cardinal heroes? Isn't that the book I read before I got transported here? Also, what does he mean by 'four'? Can't he see I'm here?'

"The very existence of this world currently hangs in the balance. Please, heroes, please lend us your strength" The man continued.

"Well, we can hear you out-"
"I refuse" The man with blue shirt cutted the man with the shield.
"Same here" The one with the bow agreed
"Will you return us to the world we're from? Tell us, and then we can talk" The one with the spear finally said
"Do you feel any remorse at all for forcefully summoning us here?" The swordman pointed his sword at the priests (?)
"And supposing you toss us back to our world after peace is restored, we'd have worked for free" The bowman said
"How much of our demands are you willing to fulfill? If we don't like your answer, we might not be so friendly

How rude... They could be a very important person, yet they're being rude? At least the one with the shield have some sense into him... I wonder why he didn't join in on the 'rude person club'?

"F-First, we would like to request you an audience with the King of our country of Melromarc. Negotiations for rewards can proceed from there" The robed man approached us.

The one with the sword puts his sword down and sighed "Well, whatever. Perhaps we can consider that" He walked to the robed mens, and the bow person followed behind him.
"Well, not like they'll change our stance." The spearmen said, following the bow and sword

Ei looked at the shield who are still looking at the 'heroes' who walked to the robed men.
I have stayed in the shadow for too long. I should make an entrance here

"Well then.. That was interesting" Ei said, crossing her arm and leaned against one of the pillars behind them.

Naofumi P.O.V

Geez, how strong are you guys?

"Well, that was interesting." A unknown female voice said from behind me. I looked behind me in shock and saw a purple haired woman with mainly purple themed kimono. She also wear a headband and have some accessories on her kimono. The woman seems to glare at the spear, bow and sword guy but shows a some kind of friendly smile to me.

"I don't know if it's part of your personality, but that better be fixed.. I'll be following you only to-"
"I'm sorry miss, but who are you?" The robed men interrupted her
"... I was about to talk how the three 'heroes' were being a bit rude to all of you, but it seems that it is not needed as you are rude yourself.. Well, that doesn't matter. I'll follow you to make sure you don't cause a ruckus" The woman said, glaring at the heroes.