Prologue (Rewrited)

"Aether. It's good to see you again." Ei greeted him as he entered Tenshukaku.

"

Ah yeah. Good to see you too, Ei" Aether nervously said, scratching his head as he remembered how Raiden Shogun almost killed him. Granted It was the puppet, not Ei herself

"Hi Ei!" Paimon greeted her in her usual high pitched voice.
"Hello Paimon."

"Anyways. I brought foods. Would you like some?" Aether said, handing her a Konda cuisine and... TRICOLOR DANGO?! Aether obviously noticed the look on Ei face as he brought out the dango. She immediately noticed the look on both Aether and Paimon and cleared her throat.

"Pardon me.. Let's talk in the Plane of Euthymia shall we?" Ei composed herself. Aether nodded and prepared himself to get teleported to Ei realm.

"Hmm? Please wait a second.. Something feels off..." Ei said as she felt a ice cold feeling in her left hand
"What's wrong Ei?" Aether asked, concerned.
"Oh no, it's nothing. Let's get to the plane now" She said.

All three of them closed their eyes and soon enough, they found out that they were transported to Ei realm.

"This brings back memories" Aether said as he looked around. Ei chuckled at Aether.

"Memories of when I fought you? Mhm.. You knocked me into my sense alongside Miko, And I am thankful for that. Ever since I disposed of the puppet and ruled Inazuma myself, I got a lot of paperwork stating that there was a civil war and Fatui causing chaos in Inazuma"

(In this timeline, Ei never get rid of her original body and doesn't know on what's happening in Inazuma)

"Ah, That's.. I'm just doing what I should be doing" Aether said

"Mhmp! You're too modest! At least accept her gratitude!" Paimon pouted at Aether while he nervously laughed

"Now.. The moment you entered Tenshukaku, I noticed the both of you have something to tell, but suppressed it. May I know what it is?" Ei asked them

"Ah.. Yes.. I don't what I'm seeing, but there's a weird object in Chinju forest. It looks like a book, but at the same time, it looks like a weird mechanism. Do you have any idea on what it is?" Aether asked Ei.

Ei closed her eyes and brought her arm to her chin as if she's thinking on what the mechanism is, but the truth is, she doesn't know what the device is. All she know is that the mechanism looks like a book, so she thought some Sumeru scholars sneaked to Inazuma and accidentally left their device there

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea on what it is. May I take a look at it?" Ei said, activating her authority mode.

"Sure. Let's teleport to the-"

"Sorry, what did you say?" Ei asked Aether. Did she just hear him right? Teleport? As far as she know, Only she is able to travel through far distance using her Electro power to travel at a insanely fast speed.

"Yeah. Teleport. You know the device in front of Tenshukaku? That device is able to teleport people and that is what I used to get from Chinju forest to here" Aether explained.

"Hmm.. That's interesting.. Is that how you get from Liyue to here too?" Ei asked

"Um.. The first time I came here is by boarding the Crux fleet, but After that, I unlocked the Inazuman device and only then I'm able to get from Liyue to here and back" Aether explained.

Ei suddenly makes a serious face at Aether. The said person nervously chuckled as he just realized that you can't enter or leave Inazuma without proper reason due to the decree

"Hmm.. I will allow you to leave and enter Inazuma at free will.. Should you find a person that is able to do the same, Then you must find that person and bring them to me so I can interrogate them. If I find them worthy, The I'll grant them this card" Ei said as she hands Aether a card.

[By the order of the Raiden Shogun, I allow this person to enter and leave Inazuma at their free will. Any arrest to this person that involve leaving and entering Inazuma will face consequences by the Tenryou commission]

"Th-Thanks Ei.." Aether said, a bit shocked on how she hands him this card personally

"I noticed that you have the Ritou pass. But that won't be enough to leave and enter Inazuma. This card will allow you to not be struck by the lightning that I summoned to guard Inazuma from outsiders.." Ei said, still in her serious mode.

"Now, Shall we go to Chinju forest?" Ei asked, changing from her seriously to usual personal

"Haha... Sure..." Aether said, confused on Ei sudden change in personality

He grabbed a rectangular device from his backpack and tapped it, revealing a map of Teyvat

He then zoomed to the map of Inazuma, then to Narukami island. Aether finger floated to Chinju forest, then he clicked the teleport waypoint. He was given the description of the waypoint but he doesn't care as he have seen it too many times. He clicked it and soon, there were 3 white orbs floating between the three of them.

"Ei, I suggest you close your eyes tightly. This will be bright" As soon as he said that, the white orbs began to fly into them at high speed and covered them in bright lights.

Chinju Forest

"We're here"

Ei opened her eyes and saw Chinju forest in front of her. She looked amazed at how Aether managed to get there in a very short time. She looked behind her and saw the teleport waypoint shining in the dark

"Alright, follow me." Aether said, knocking Ei out of her mind and looked at Aether. He gestured for her to follow him and she nodded at him.

The three of them walked/floated to the mechanism that is deep in the forest.

"This is the mechanism? Interesting.." Ei said as Aether nodded, confirming her thought.

"We left it untouched as we don't know that it does. Maybe you know how it works?" Paimon asked Ei.

"Unfortunately, I don't. But I'm going to try something" Ei said. He looked at the mechanism book and found out the title is named 'the four cardinal heroes'

"The four cardinal heroes?" Ei said to herself. Aether and Paimon get closer to her as they were both curious about the text of the book.

"Four heroes summoned to another world.. Mhmm.. That princess... Hmm..."

"Well! That was uninteresting" Paimon said, completely uninterested in the book

"Really? I found this kind of interesting. This type of genre is my favorite actually" Ei said. Her inner novel lover kicked in.

She flipped another page and it revealed that it was blank. Ei got confused on why it is blank. She was about to question it, but the mechanism started shaking. Ei panicked and pushed both Aether and Paimon away as the mechanism shakes even harder. Soon, the entire area near it is enveloped in a bright light.

The good news is that Paimon and Aether is safe

The bad news is that... Raiden Ei vanished from Teyvat. With no Electro Archon, Yae Miko began constructing several plans to get a new archon in power, but as the only suitable person is her, she is forced to take the position as the temporary ruler of Inazuma until she can find a new suitable person.

That conclude the prologue

Story start: 2 Desember 2021

What changed: some grammar error