|| Episode 3 ||

"Chucky is what?" Junior's expression grew curious.
"You're going to think I'm insane." I looked down at the ground.
"Lia...you are not insane." He touched my shoulder.
"You won't say that after I tell you what I'm about to tell you." He laughed.
"Nothing can make me think you're insane." I looked up at him as we both began to smile.
"Okay...Chucky is well alive? I don't know much just that long ago a killer did some voo-doo and put his soul into a doll and now he is killing people in doll form." I looked at the door and then looked back at Junior.
"What are you talking about." His curious expression grew frightened.
"Never mind you don't believe me anyway." I looked back at the ground.
"No no I do believe you it's just a lot to process." He removed his arm from shoulder.
"I know. We have to stop him." I looked at Junior thrilled to see he actually believed me.
"I know. Lia we must get help though. We can't do this with just us three." He looked at me.
"No one else would believe us. Junior there's a reason I told you this." I stood up.
"Lia what is it?" He stood beside me.
"Jake he well I think Chucky is trying to get Jake to kill Lexy." I opened the bedroom door.
"What makes you think that?" He shut the door.
"I overheard their conversation." I opened the door and walked towards Jake's room. I knocked on the door.
"Jake?" I heard a small ruffle within the room.
"Come in!" Jake opened the door
"Jake i heard your conversation with Chucky. I told Junior everything." I sat beside him.
"You told him?" He smiled sinisterly.
"Yeah she told me everything." Junior walked into the room.
"Jake listen I don't want you to hurt anyone because a doll tells you too. As much as Lexy has hurt you she doesn't deserve that." I stood up and shut the door behind Junior.
"Chucky killed my dad. The housekeeper. He tried to kill Lexy. I need to get rid of him." His sinister smile faded.
"He killed uncle Lucas? Annie?" Junior's expression grew shocked.
"I didn't even know this. Jake why are you just telling me." I looked at Jake.
"I didn't think you'd believe me." He looked away.
"Jake I witnessed the doll speak. I would believe anything you say." I sat back down.
"I am so sorry. I can't believe I let Chucky get to me." He looked at me and I hugged him.
"Guys it's getting late I say we go to bed and plan tomorrow." Junior opened the door.
"He's right. Goodnight Jake! Goodnight Junior!" I walked to the guest room.

A long night. I didn't sleep even for a second. I was scared of what Jake would do. When the alarm went off I panicked and threw my phone only to realize it was the alarm. Junior and Jake must have heard the crash and came running into the room. Junior ran in first Jake close behind him.

"Lia what was that? Are you okay." Junior ran up to me.
"Yeah Lia what was that." Jake ran up beside me.
"Sorry I just got startled and threw my phone." They both laughed.
"Your alarm?" Junior chuckled.
"Is it that obvious." I laughed off the fear.
"Why goodmorning." A low, creepy voice arose from the doorway. Junior and I jumped,
"Oh dad it's you." Junior stood up straight.
"Who else would it have been?" Logan laughed. Junior laughed. Jake laughed. I laughed nervously.
"Anyway you better be off to school." Jake and Junior rushed out to their rooms.

I got dressed. I did my hair. I put my shoes on and I walked down the stairs and out the front door. I pulled out my phone and noticed a text from Lexy. She was having a secret party at the house. She wanted me to come but didn't want me to tell mom and dad. When Junior and Jake came downstairs they mentioned it.

"I heard Lexy's throwing a silent party tonight!" Junior grabbed my hand.
"What is a silent party." Jake laughed.
"A silent party is basically a party where everyone wears headphones. It's basically just to make sure there are no noise complaints." I looked over to Jake.
"Well that sounds interesting." Jake smiled.
"Anyway do you guys plan on going?" I looked at Junior.
"Could be fun?" Junior looked at Jake.
"I'll have to think about it." His sinister smile formed once again.
"Anyway since Junior's going I guess I'll go." I laughed and let go of Junior's hand as we stepped into the car.
"Thanks for staying with me last night Lia! It meant a lot." Jake smiled.
"Anytime!" The the of the car ride to school was silent. No one in the car said a single word.

Once we arrived at school we all walked to class together. Lexy was sat beside Oliver. Oliver waved at me. Lexy rolled her eyes and went to sit next to Devon.

"Lia come sit with me!" Oliver waved over at me. I looked at Junior and he nodded in approval. Junior sat next to Jake. I walked over to Oliver.
"Hey Oliver!" I gave him a hug.
"Are you going to be at your sisters party tonight?" He looked at me.
"I mean I live at the house. Plus my best friend and boyfriend are going so unless you are going to ask me to ditch with you then yeah I'm going." I laughed.
"Hate to break it to you but I'm going! I am dating your sister." Oliver smirked.
"Yeah." Oliver and I got to talking and before we knew it the bell rang for next class.

The rest of the day went by pretty slowly I skipped lunch because I had a bad feeling about Jake. He also skipped lunch for the first time ever. When the final bell rang I walked home with Junior. When we got home Lexy was in the shed with Jake.

"Lexy? What are you doing here!" I ran up to Jake.
"She was just apologizing." Jake looked at the tools in the shed.
"Yeah I'm off now." She began walking home.
"Anyways Jake where's Chucky at?" Junior dropped my hand.
"He's with Caroline." He said it slowly.
"My sister?" I was worried.
"Yes. She wanted him. He said he'd fix my Lexy problem." He walked away.
"Junior we have to get that doll back before it hurts anyone at that party." Junior nodded.
"Jake's not insane...at least I don't think he is." Junior and I ran inside and got ready for the party.

A lot of time had passed and my nerves did not settle. Jake gave the doll to my baby sister! I needed to protect her. We got to the party right as it started. When we walked in Lexy handed us a pair of headphones and told us to enjoy ourselves. We looked everywhere for that doll. It was nowhere. We just thought maybe Lexy didn't give it to Caroline. We decided to party. As I was dancing I ran into Oliver. We danced near each other for a few moments when Junior grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" He took my headphones off.
"Dancing?" I laughed.
"With Oliver?" He pointed to Oliver.
"Junior chill he's just a friend." He looked at Oliver with an angry expression.
"He likes you. I don't want you hanging out with him." He looked at me again.
"Junior I like you. Oliver is a friend. Don't you trust me. " he sighed.
"Yeah I'm sorry. I just got with you. I don't want to lose you already." He grabbed my hand.
"Well Junior let's dance." I smiled and pulled Junior towards the floor.

We danced for what felt like hours when all of a sudden Junior took of mine and his headphones.

"Junior what's up?" He looked around as if he was looking for someone.
"I didn't tell you but Jake sort of followed me?" I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?" He looked around yet again.
"When I was jogging in my hoodie Jake sort of followed me...with a knife?" He looked scared.
"What hoodie?" I looked him in the eye.
"The hoodie I got when I was with Lexy." His face lit up.
"The matching ones?" I looked at him.
"Yeah...oh no you don't think?" We both nodded.
"I'm sure it's fine. Jake is at the house with Bree and Logan he will be okay." We put our headphones in and danced.

An hour passed and not one person had removed their headphones I noticed Lexy went upstairs a little while ago I assumed to smoke. I took my headphones off so I could get some fresh air. I was worried about Lexy so I ran upstairs. The first thing I noticed was the smell of smoke. I walked towards the smell. I tripped over something. I looked down. It was... OLIVER! I shook him but he had no pulse I had no service. I ran up to Lexy's room and noticed Chucky with a knife and the curtain was on fire. Lexy looked absolutely terrified. I ran and kicked the doll. I tried to put the fire out but the next thing I knew the fire grew. I yelled for everyone to run but that's the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital.

——————————————————
End of chapter 3!
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I apologize for it being so short! If you enjoy the story please leave some suggestions on how to make it better! Until next time this is moon signing off!