|| Episode 4 ||

The sound of sirens, tears, and screaming filled the hospital as student were being sent into surgery and others were awaiting treatment. My head ached my body felt stiff. I slowly opened my eyes as voices began to flood my room.

"She's awake!" A familiar woman's voice screamed from a distance.
"Oh my Lia!" A male voice arose beside my bed side.
"Oh you're okay!" A young boy said.

I looked around to see my room filled with doctors and people. My mom and dad beside my bed. Jake sitting on a bench near the door. Lexy sitting with him.

"Where's Caroline?" I spoke in a soft tone. A slight tear made me shiver.
"Caroline is going to be okay. How are you feeling." My dad put his hand on my shoulder as I slowly sat up.
"I'm okay...I think. Where's Junior? Where's Devon? OLIVER!" My parents faces grew hurt.
"Sweetheart Oliver he didn't make it." I watched as Lexy walked out of the room.
"Junior? Devon?" A tear slowly fell from my face.
"Devon is okay! Junior is going to be okay! They both inhaled a lot of smoke but the will be okay." I looked towards the door.
"Jake?" He walked towards my bed. Everyone left.
"Lia I am so sorry this is all my fault." He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Jake it's okay. You were in pain. I understand." He smiled as he removed his hand.
"The doctors say that you were hit the worst. Well besides Oliver. The doctors say you inhaled the most smoke and somehow you managed to get out before the burns got any worse than first degree." He looked at me amazed.
"Jake listen I know this may not be the right time but I don't think Oliver died in the fire. I remember seeing his body covered in blood moments before I discovered the fire." I coughed.
"Okay well you have to get better so stop worrying about Chucky." I looked over to see Lexy standing there.
"You're okay! Lia I was so worried." She hugged me.
"So I'm assuming you know?" I sat up a little bit more.
"Yeah she knows." Jake and Lexy walked out of the room as someone walked into the room.
"Lia I thought I lost you!" Junior ran up to me and sat right beside my bed.
"Junior are you okay?" He laughed.
"I just inhaled a lot of smoke I'll be fine! You in the other hand are you okay?" He held my hand.
"I'm fine. I'm not in any pain and the doctors say my burns are already healing." He hugged me.
"Oliver's dead Lia." He stopped hugging me.
"Chucky killed him. I saw his body before the fire." Junior looked at the door.
"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Cross!" My parents walked in and Junior walked out.
"Lia! The doctors say you can leave!" They smiled apparently my burns were healed enough I could walk and my lungs were fine.

I walked to Caroline's room in hopes that she would be awake. She wasn't. I walked to find Junior, Jake, and Lexy. I wandered for a while when I suddenly ran into Devon.

"Lia! We need to talk." He looked at me.
"Talk about what?" I looked at him.
"Jake's doll." His expression was stern.
"What about his doll?" I looked everywhere. I refused to make eye contact with Devon.
"His doll. It's alive. I know it sounds insane." Devon stood up.
"Devon it doesn't sound insane. I know his dolls alive. Lexy knows. Jake knows. Junior knows. Now you know." I stood up from the chair.
"I honestly didn't believe it. It sounds insane." He froze.
"Wait...where's Lexy and Jake? Where's Junior?" I looked around the lobby and didn't see them.
"I saw Jake and Lexy leave a little while ago. I think Junior followed them." Devon sat back down.
"Check their locations!" Devon quickly grabbed his phone.
"Lia they are...at your house but your house brunt down?" Devon dropped his phone.
"Devon do not go anywhere. Stay here. I have to go check." I began to walk away.
"Lia wait!" Devon ran up to me.
"You are not coming with me!" He smiled.
"I know. Take this." He handed me his taser and I was off.

I walked as fast as I could back to my house. When I got there I heard a crash and I ran into the building as quickly as possible. I heard Lexy scream. I hear Jake talking. I heard a low raspy voice. I ran to the stairs. Lexy was dangling from the banister and Jake was the only thing between her and death. Chucky was stabbing at her when all of a sudden Chucky turned to me.