|| Episode 5 ||

I stood there, staring at my friends. What had our lives become? Our biggest fear had changed from the future to a serial killing doll. The room suddenly began to spin. I could feel my self slowly falling to the ground. My legs grew weaker by the moment. The next thing I knew...I woke up on the Wheeler's couch with my family and theirs surrounding me. My eyes slowly opened as the world around me stopped spinning. I attempted to sit up and failed. I lay there in silence for moments.

"Lia! Guys Lia is awake!" Lexy came running over to the couch.
"What happened?" I attempted to sit up yet again.
"You fainted." Jake hurried over and helped me sit up.
"Are you okay?" Junior ran up and grabbed my hand.
"Yeah I think so just overwhelmed." I looked around the room.
"Lia we have to talk." Devon walked up and just stared at everyone.
"Yeah Devon what's up?" Jake stood up and looked at Devon.
"We killed him. Didn't we? We threw him on the ground repeatedly and we saw him in pieces." Devon looked around at everyone confused.
"That doll...Tommy." Lexy looked straight at Jake.
"You don't think Chucky put himself in that doll. Do you?" Jake almost fell backwards.
"It's possible right?" Lexy looked at me for answers.
"It's very much possible but why?" I stood up.
"I am not sure but for now we need to plan. We can't risk losing anyone of us." Junior looked at his parents.
"STOP!! We already lost someone. Did you just up and forget that Oliver's dead? He didn't deserve that. He was just a kid who had a future. Chucky took that away from him." I turned around and Jake, Devon, Lexy, and Junior were all staring at me. My eyes filled with tears.
"Lia we are sorry." Jake stood next to Devon.
"It doesn't matter. He's gone and there's nothing we can do to bring him back. However we can avenge him. He deserves that at the very least." I wiped away the tears and looked towards the door my legs still wobbly.
"Lia we will avenge him I promise." Junior stood beside me and held my hand.
"You know Lexy Junior and Lia may have a point? Oliver died. He was innocent we need to avenge him." Devon stood beside me. Jake followed. Lexy hesitated.
"What if we lose ourselves?" Lexy looked at Jake.
"Chucky has tried to get us to kill. He has failed. He will continue to move down the line if my theory is correct one of us will be asked to kill next. Don't give in. Whatever he says, don't believe him without proof." I looked at Junior. Lexy walked up beside us all.
"Let's stop this crazy doll!" Devon said as we all darted towards the front door.
"It is better to split off. Devon and Jake you go together. Junior, Lexy and I will also go together." I pointed around.
"I'm with Jake and Devon." Lexy quickly walked over to them.
"Okay that's fine whatever." I looked at Junior.
"We will call if we need anything whatsoever got it?" One by one they all agreed. The group dispersed.

Junior and I set off to look around and he houses while the others looked in the main town. Junior and I walked around for hours and we came up with nothing. Based on the lack of messages from the other group we assumed they had come up empty handed. I messaged the group and told them we needed to meet back up. I texted them the place. The cemetery where I had to hide for hours when I ran away. We immediately began to walk when the message said delivered. It was a short walk because we were already heading to check the cemetery so we were almost there. When we arrived the others had not arrived yet so we waited for an hour. The whole group finally arrived.

"What took you so long?" I yelled worried.
"We were far into town so it took a while." Devon looked at Jake and laughed.
"Oh Devon it's not funny! I don't know my way around the town." Jake chuckled.
"Why do I get the feeling Jake tried to lead you all and he ended up lost?" Junior laughed.
"I will not admit to anything." Jake looked around and all of a sudden we burst into a quiet laughter.
"Anyway did you find anything at all?" I looked at the ground.
"We came up empty handed." Devon looked at Lexy and Jake.
"Lia and I did as well. Where could he have gone? There's obviously some plan he has for Hackensack so why would he leave?" Junior's expression grew curious.
"Maybe he didn't leave." I looked up and walked towards a bush.
"Wow you finally found me. Took you long enough." I pulled a doll out of the bushes.
"Lia how did you know?" Jake looked at the doll with furious eyes.
"We looked everywhere in town except here. It was a last resort. Also I heard his little chuckle." I handed the doll to Jake.
"Now all we have to do it get rid of it." Jake looked around for something to use.
"How about...we leave him? It's getting pretty dark and well we don't have anyway of destroying him as of right now. Someone take him home and watch him at all times." I said and everyone looked at me.
"Are you serious Lia?" Junior looked at the doll and then back at me.
"I'm serious. Killing him won't avenge Oliver. Making him live without being able to kill. That's revenge." I looked around. Eventually everyone was on board and we agreed that Lexy would take the doll home since it was clear the doll wouldn't hurt Caroline.
"Devon do you mind if I stay with you tonight?" Jake looked at Devon and smiled.
"Actually I was hoping I could stay with you because my moms is so obsessed with the theory that you are the killer I can't even have a normal conversation with her anymore. I love her though." Devon looked at Jake.
"Well yeah you can stay!" Jake handed the doll to Lexy as she left. Devon and Jake set off on their bikes leaving Junior and I behind.
"So Lia do you want to stay at my house?" Junior sounded nervous.
"Sounds like a plan!" I laughed. We began to walk to his house.

The walk home was silent and awkward. When we arrived at the house Devon and Jake were outside laughing. We walked up to them.

"What's with all the fun?" I looked at Jake.
"Well Lia Jake and I well we kissed." Devon looked at Jake and smiled.
"Took you two long enough." Junior laughed.
"What?" Jake stopped laughing and looked at us.
"Oh Junior and I thought you would have kissed ages ago." I laughed. We all burst into laughter.

When we walked inside we were all exhausted so we went into the house. I was to sleep in the guest room. Devon was in the other guest room. I walked towards my room only to see Chucky on my bed. I screamed.

——————————————————
End of chapter 5
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the short chapters lately! Anyway until next time! See you in the next chapter <3

End of the Line [ Chucky Series ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें