two

jungwon, who wasn't intrigued by the mansion earlier was slowly drawn to it because it was- huge

it was literally so huge. jungwon hopped around the entire place like a baby. he felt the entire place to himself completely.

it was beautiful, no wonder why his dad liked it- but obviously that didn't make him like vintage objects though. there were old telephones, he was pretty sure they didn't work anymore now

the house was adorned with chandeliers and beautiful paintings and statues and so many different things.

"the house is pretty spacey, what do you think maeum" jungwon patted on his puppy's head who barked a bit in response.

jungwon walked towards the washroom to check it out. he turned on the tap, the water flow was pretty fast as well.

but when he raised his head, a certain reflection in the mirror, made every hair on his hand stand straight. he felt his blood run cold.

a tall blond boy, probably around his age or older, stood there- literally shooting glares at him with his piercing eagle like eyes. god who hurt him jungwon thought.

the boy was wearing a long french trench coat, you wouldn't see many wearing these days. i don't know but his style was somewhat vintage?

his blond hair was slicked backwards into curls towards the bottom.

"AYE WHAT THE F- YOU STARTLED ME!" jungwon hopped with a hand on his heart

the man just stared holes into his soul through the mirror. jungwon couldn't bring up the courage and turn to face the man.

"are you some thief?where did you sneak in from?did you come in through the window - huh?" jungwon was again the one to break the silence, since the other barely spoke. well jungwon literally rapped in his accent because first- he was scared, second- he was scared.

"i live here"

"oh, so you're the caretaker's...." jungwon waited for the other male to fill in the blanks but he just stared at the shorter male without speaking another word.

"i know i am beautiful, stop staring at me like that its making me uncomfortable" jungwon said "so, from now, i'll be living-"

he looked up to see that the figure had disappeared.

"where did he go-?" jungwon walked out of the washroom and looked around only to find maeum running around the whole place like a maniac.

"maeum- maeum" the puppy wouldn't listen to him "MAEUM?!"

the small white puppy came running to him when the shorter male raised his voice a bit louder but in an endearing way.

"did you see him?" he asked maeum as if the puppy would reply to him

from the corner of the room, where jungwon's eyes didn't reach- the boy stood there, his eyes filled with vengeance. it seemed like he wanted something from the shorter male...?

?