four

jungwon was sitting with the lights dimmed in his room

jungwon was sitting with the lights dimmed in his room. the house was scary with that mysterious boy lurking around, he even texted his father to find another apartment or something for him but he hasn't got any reply yet.

it was almost night time, jungwon decided to get himself some instant noodles but his heart throbbed in his bosom. he was way too scared, he couldn't even run away- where would he go? he had never felt this helpless before.

his stomach growled. he dragged himself out of the bed with a heavy heart.

he was now in the living room, he turned on the lights and looked around here and there before tiptoeing to the kitchen.

boy wanted to run away after whatever he saw there. not him again.

"i'm making you dinner, stop glaring at me"

jungwon gulped.

i'm too young to die, let me do as he tells- what if its my last supper before he ends my game? he gulps.

jungwon pulled a chair and sat on it, barely moving his eyes from the latter's back.

"jungwonie, make yourself comfortable around me" the latter said.

jungwon flinched at the sudden use of informal speech. he would have almost peed his pants there, he was so scared.

why was he even sitting there? for what? how did he become so brave for real?

"who are you?" jungwon asked slowly

"some trench-coat boy who has been stuck in your house" the blond boy came infront and placed beautifully made dishes infront of jungwon.

the blond boy who was all gloomy and creepy was now smiling at jungwon. weird.

"stop with that twisting of words. just tell me who you are...what do you want from me?" jungwon asked, without making any eye contact with the blond.

"nothing. when did i ever say that i wanted something?" he smirked "i'm jongseong. park jongseong"

"i didn't ask for your name though" jungwon said instantly

"i know yours so it would be unfair if you didn't know mine" jongseong ruffled jungwon's hair

"why are you still stuck here? why don't you... go, i mean, why are you still here-?"  jungwon asked

"i can't" jongseong said instantly, making a place for himself beside jungwon "i am stuck here... because i am searching for someone...to take my revenge"

"revenge?" jungwon's eyes shot up, that was the first time his doe eyes met the eagle eyes of the blond

"hmm" jongseong nodded his head "i can't leave until i take my revenge on the person who killed me"

"you were killed?"

jongseong just smirked at the younger boy, who looked at him with curious eyes.

little did he know that the boy jongseong was searching for .... was him

 was him