ten 「flashback」

▶flashback

flashback

(reminder: characters are older by five years of their current age)

「incase if anyone wondered how the playground looked like」

a bright windy day, the sunlight fell on the green grass. the four friends were laying on the grass staring at the sky.

the green colour appeared even brighter that day.

"jongseong-ah, how long are we going to lay down like this- say something" heeseung said as he turned around to face the younger.

the youngest, riki, had his head on jaeyun's lap.

"lets play rugby? what do you say? jaeyun played a lot while he was in brisbane-" jongseong nudged jaeyun by his shoulder

"yeah, we can... let me go and fetch the ball from your house," jaeyun smiled as he got up and ran towards his home. the friends were there to lift jongseong's mood...and to help him forget yang jungwon~

jongseong had been forcefully locked inside his house by his parents
he couldn't even talk to jungwon anymore- he wanted to fix things that went wrong between them. but he couldn't.

everything started to fall apart the day their parents found out about the relation these two childhood friends had built...

they betrothed jungwon to, haneul, a girl on their family's side. everything happened too sudden for them to understand.

they just liked eachother? where did it go wrong? maybe because this society is made for a man and a woman... you can never be anything apart from that boundary.

this was a playground located behind jongseong's house- and jungwon wasn't allowed here anymore.

jongseong's parents were very strict, they didn't live here but they kept him in custody an old woman- who was in charge of looking after him.