Preparations for WW2

Ottoman empire pov

My place as a rising power is now secured as I began to focus on industrialization of the Suez canal and an army rearmament in the tank and airplane branches as both are now more used for modern day war. I also focused on getting a concrete army to fight in Africa with some tough but Iranian forces to be mountaineers. I also sent my navy to the German ports (the current Ottoman navy is strong enough to give the British royal navy is good fight but without air supremacy their chances are not good) to help teach the German sailors as my navy is older than theirs which is fast so maybe I can teach them some tricks in return they teach my good and very old navy some tricks. I also smiled as the public set up pro German and Italian parades with the cops stopping them. I personally had my Sultan intervene and allow them to continue so. I smiled as the public is now backing my allies. I also made some deals with the Italians where they would get the Dalmatian coast and Albania but the rest will be mine with the Germans also wanting Slovenia with me allowing it as it would help show cooperation between our nations to the public. I also officially began putting AXIS nations first when it came to my oil with the Japanese being first due to the USA embargoing them. I also sent an entire army of infantry to help the Japanese in this war under the condition that I get a vassal in Asia which they allowed as they saw my people and me as honorary Japanese people. I also recognized any Italian, German, Japanese, or my vassal people as honorary Ottomans to help their public see my country as one of their allies. I also kicked out some French and British citizens out of my lands as I accused them of being "spies". I also smiled as my oil production was declared the most in the world. In 5 months the British finally paid off their industrialization payments. So I used this to send more than 70% of my oil load to the Japanese as the Germans and Italians have enough of my oil payload to survive without it for a while unlike Japan who is economically depedent on foreign countries for oil.