WW2 par 4

Ottoman Empire pov

I smirked as I showed my naval invasion plan of Sri Lanka to hopefully give us a naval base to give us assured naval supremacy of the entire ocean surrounding the British Raj. I also smiled as I explained to the Imperial Japanese that there are rebels in Pakistan planning on revolting to become an Ottoman protectorate so they promised not to attack Pakistan for as long as they can, which I thanked them for. I also smiled as Ottoman China was ready to join the war with them quickly joining and sending their navy and army to help mine take over Sri Lanka which shocked the British as they realized the British Raj is now land locked as any ships trying to get to the British Raj will be sunk by the Ottoman and Japanese navies preventing any trade to the most useful British possession which kept the British economy afloat. Unfortunately the USA managed to keep the British mainland alive without the British Raj. But this allowed the rebels in Pakistan to revolt as the British authority in the Raj had collapsed and with their revolt they pushed heavily forcing the British Raj to surrender so we set up a peace deal with the British Raj and France to secure our lands.