WW2 part 3

Imperial Japan pov

With the Chinese finally defeated I had my Chinese puppet not join the war as I declared on the allies quickly using my puppet in Oceania to help attack Malaysia and naval invade Singapore which was thought to be impenetrable by sea. My navy also clashed with the British navy in Asia which was weakened as chunks of the royal navy in Asia were sent to aid the royal navy in Africa and Eroupe. This helped me when I recruited Thailand and had them help me take down Malaysia under the condition they gained Burman and parts of Malaysia which I granted them. So with the British kicked out of their important trading post in Asia so I sent my forces to clash with the British Raj as taking them down leaves me with two enemies which are Australian and New Zealand then I can finally take on the USA when the war is over. I also smiled as the Ottoman vassal state supplied my army with economic aid and volunteers we have to supply as their economy is only able to send aid thanks to convoys from the Ottoman Empire keeping them stable. I smiled and accepted their aid as they are around 2 months old and are already helping in a world war.. The young countries are really showing their strength while the old like the Ottomans are showing they still have fight in them.