WW2 part 5

Thailand pov

I smiled as my power in the Asian continent has grown so I began to prepare a full invasion of Australia and New Zealand which were problems of the Imperial Japanese so with aid of Ottoman Malaysia and Ottoman China we naval invaded both of them with New Zealand falling in 1 months and Australia fallin in 1 year due to the fact that the emus decided to help the Australlians fight us. We won and began to prepare for an invasion of the USA to help the Imperial Japanese while the Ottoman army and navy alongside their tank corps and airforce left to help the Germans with Operation Sealion.

*Pearl Harbor is bombed with the same results as our timeline*

Ottoman China pov

I quickly had my men invade the US islands near the Australian land with Ottoman Malaysia doing the same while the Thailanese and Japanese attacked the brunt of the US force with our navy helping in spreading out the US navy for the Japanese navy to pick off. The Philippines falls within 5 months of fighting. I smiled as Pakistan joined the war after 2 months with them having a ready navy, war economy, and a good sized army with India and Bangladesh still preparing with them having the poorest economies in Asia due to the fact that they took a huge brunt of the infrastructure damage by us when we fought them. With Pakistan helping out the US navy was even more spread out and easier to defeat. I then smiled as in Europe the Ottomans and German Reich are Sealinioning the British mainland successfully. This shocked the British public as the Ottoman and German Reich armies quickly blitzkrieg with Ireland joining to take Northern Ireland with the US joining the allies. We then peacefully finished off the British in Europe and Africa as we Africa alongside Oceania so we made another treaty to divide up these new lands.