How Rude

"Hey... you okay..? Well.. of course you're not. That was such a dick thing to say.." Futoshi hugs you from behind and closes the bathroom door behind you, so nobody can intrude on you two talking.

You look up to him and cuddle into his arms, trying to breathe instead of crying. "Yeah.. I don't know why he would say that.. I thought he was nicer than that.. you know?" You turn around to hug him facing each other, still looking up to him.

"He is nice, I don't know what got into him just now. That was so weird.." he rubs your back and tries not to hug you too tight to watch your bruises. "Don't think he's like that all the time, my guess is he's just jealous you mentioned another boy." He chuckles and you roll your eyes, honestly just annoyed right now.

"He doesn't get to be jealous, he doesn't own me. Plus, I'm gonna be honest, I barely know him. I barely know you!" You awkwardly smile and back away from the hug, feeling like you're getting close to these people too fast.

"Hey, hey, hey, you barely know us but you're comfortable with us because you know you can trust us. It's okay." He opens the door behind him and steps to the side. "You can leave if I'm making you uncomfortable, that was never my intention."

You frown and shrug. "No, you're fine, but thank you for the offer." You smile and hug him again, closing the door. "I bet the teacher's so confused." You laugh a little and Futoshi chuckles with you.

"Yeah, probably." He rubs your back again and kisses your head, looking down at you while you look up at him. "If you ever do feel uncomfortable around any or all of us, just let me know and I'll give you an escape plan." He smiles and chuckles again and you smile with him, nodding.

"I think I'll be okay." You snuggle against him again and he kisses your head again.

"You get enough of a breather?" He puts one hand on the door knob.

"Yeah, I think so. I just don't wanna look at Freddie right now." You roll your eyes.

"How will he apologise if you dodge him?" He opens the door and lets you out first.

You groan and leave the bathroom. "I guess you're right." You shrug and drag yourself back to the seats, but the teacher signals you over first.

Futoshi heads back while you head over to teacher. "Hey, you okay? Mind if I ask what happened?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." You smile at her. "Just a little misunderstanding that made me mad, but we're better now."

"Okay.. well.. if you ever wanna talk, I'm here." She smiles and sends you on your way back to your seat.

"Alrighty." You smile again and walk back to your seat, and you can see Futoshi strict talking Freddie, chuckling underneath your breath.

Freddie stands up and looks down at you, you cross your arms and glare up at him again. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Aiden doesn't deserve anything that happened to him, I just don't like seeing you hurt and I reacted too quickly and negatively." He rubs his arm in shame and you frown, feeling kind of bad but not bad enough to feel guilty.

"It's okay, just don't talk about Aiden like that again. He's hanging out with us at lunchtime and I don't want any of you being mean. He's never had true friends before and I want to be the first he can actually trust, including you guys because I trust you guys as much as I want him to trust me."

Both Freddie and Futoshi smile, and Freddie nods his head. "Okay, we'll be here for him whenever he needs it. I'm sorry I assumed he was a bad person. I'm sure he isn't."

You smile and Futoshi winks at you, making you laugh a little, confusing Freddie. "You're fine."

"What are you laughing at?" Freddie looks back and forth between you and Futoshi, making you guys laugh more from his confusion.