Important

Important! Please read!
Hello everyone!

First of all, don't worry, this is not a message to say my books are getting discontinued, In fact, it's the exact opposite.

I created a Patreon page!

Here's the link

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=65064618

also on my profile since you guys cant copy it here. 

Chapter 29 is now officially posted there. It will be posted here in a month.

The page I created is mainly a way for you guys to support me if you want to.
Don't worry, my fanfictions will always remain free and will always be continued, this page is more of a way for you to donate to me so I can devote more time to writing and producing more chapters for you to read. Think of it as a digital tip jar, completely optional but appreciated.
I'm not going to force readers to pay for new updates, the chapters will keep coming no matter the success or lack there-of of the page. However, from now on, the chapters will be updated there first, but everything arrives sooner or later (in general a month after) on Archive of our own, Fanfiction.net and Wattpad.

My goal for doing this is to help me pursue my passion for writing. Furthermore, this is also a way for me to help support my family while also going to college and trying to pay the bills.
With everything happening in my life, there's just not much time to write, and with the part time job I'm going to be forced to get, it's only going to get worse. Still, I hope to change that with this and your help. My hope is to make enough so I can devote more time to making chapters for all of you to enjoy.

If you like my work, if it gives you any enjoyment, if it makes you smile, then ask yourself if you would like more of it. If the answer is yes, then please consider supporting me for whatever you can.

You guys have been with me through all these years as I've written for this fandom. I hope to be able to continue doing this for a long time to go. Writing has been a passion of mine for so long, I hope you guys will keep supporting me through this journey!

Before my heart gives out is almost at its end. Only four chapters left! I'll be posting one chapter each month on Patreon. 

Link in the comments here

and in my bio