Chapter Two

Olivia pov:

Sitting in the car looking outside the window. Everything is so beautiful and colourful. I'm looking outside with big eyes but suddenly the glass window gets close making me pout. I look at the window and knock a little. I said pouting: "hello mister window, can you please open it?"

But that's didn't open. I asked looking at Lee: "do they understand any other language?"

He said with a one side smile which made him look more handsome than he is: "yes, Russian"

I said pouting: "oh, I didn't know that language"

Ace said blankly from the front: "open the window, Lee. Stop teasing the little girl"

Lee sighed and open the window making me smile so big. I said grinning: "thank you"

He nodded and lean against the seat while I'm looking outside. After some time, the car stopped moving. I look outside and saw a place, I don't know this place.

Ronnie said blankly looking at me: "do you need to use the washroom?"

I quickly nodded my head. I want to but I don't want to get another ouchy so I'm controlling it. I look now the car is empty. I quickly hopped off the car when he open the door. We went towards the side door and there were few doors. He said leaning against the wall: "go ahead"

I rush inside and try to open my sweatpants. But its knot gets tied. I try to open it but it's not opening. I pout and open the door. He look at me with raised eyebrows. I said pouting: "can you help me?"

He asked putting his phone in his pocket: "in what?"

I pick my t-shirt to show him my sweatpants ties. He shook his head and said simply: "come here"

I walk towards him and he kneels in front of me. He is trying to untie my sweatpants when some girls came there. They are looking at us weirdly. I pout and start looking down. He looks up at me then at those girls. He growled in a so deep voice making me flinch: "what the fuck are you staring at?"

They flinch and quickly walks away. I asked looking down: "Why are they looking at me like this?"

He said shrugging: "ignore them"

I nod my bead and he said blankly: "stupid ties"

I frown and he pulls a thing from his pocket but I flinch away with tears when I saw it's a knife. I mumble while biting my bottom lips: "no ouchy please"

He said simply cutting the ties: "no ouchy"

I smile at him and went inside the washroom. I did my business and wash my hands. I can't tie it now and it's too loose for me. I went out holding my pants and said pouting: "now what should I do?"

He looks at me confused and I leave the hem of my sweatpants and they fall. He quickly held it up to my waist then said simply: "you can't just do this in front of anyone"

I asked simply: "why can't? When master friends come he told me not to wear clothes"

He looks at me in the eyes and his eyes turn dark. He said sternly: "you can't walk around anywhere without clothes okay"

I nod my head with a pout and he asked looking at me: "did he ever touch you?"

I nod my head. Yes, he touch me when he gives me ouchies. He asked simply: "where?"

I point towards my hands, legs stomach. He sighed loudly then whisper to himself: "how can I make you understand?"

I pout and he said simply: "let's go"