Chapter Eleven

Third-person pov:

He said gently caressing her cheek: "what happened baby?"

She asked pouting making Max choke on air: "how babies come?"

Max said smiling: "I don't know baby, how about you ask Ronnie? He will explain to you"

I said pouting: "okay"

He said tickling her stomach: "my cute baby, did you complete your homework?"

She nods her head repeatedly and said: "yes yes I did my homework. Teacher Ace is scary"

Max chuckle at her and peck her cheeks. He said yawning: "baby, can you go play with someone else? Max is feeling sleepy right now"

She pouts but then smiling giving him her sheep plushies: "okay Maxy, you can cuddle Mr softy"

He smiles at her kind heart and sweetness. He said hugging the sheep plushie laying on his stomach: "max need a good sleep kiss"

Olivia giggles and peck his cheek then walk out while Max falls asleep again smiling at his cute baby. Olivia went downstairs and asked smiling at Raphael: "how I'm looking, papa?"

Raphael said pecking her forehead: "so beautiful, my little princess"

Olivia giggle happily and sat down on the chair. Ava serves her pancakes with chocolate syrup and strawberries. She said smiling happily: "thank you"

She smiles gently at Olivia. They had breakfast and Raphael and lee went out for a meeting or some work. Ace is in his office and Ronnie is in his room. Olivia got bored so she went to Ronnie's room. She went inside and saw him drinking something.

She said sitting in front of him on the couch next to the window: "what's that?"

Ronnie said simply: "it's not for kids"

Olivia said pouting: "why everything is for big people?"

Ronnie chuckled and Olivia asked: "Ronnie, how babies come?"

He choked on his beer and cough a little bit to calm himself. He said simply: "darling when God give babies to mom Dad"

She asked pouting: "then why do people go to the hospital?"

He sighed and said simply: "because God send them to hospitals"

Before she can ask any more questions, he said smiling distracting her: "let me show you something new"

Olivia said smiling widely: "yes yes I wanna see a new thing"

He chuckle and put the glass down on the window and went to the closet. Olivia lean towards the glass and went to touch it but stop when Ronnie said from the closet: "don't you dare to touch that glass, Bella"

Olivia pout and whisper: "sorry"

He came back with a guitar case. Olivia bright eyes lit up with happiness to see new things. Her curious eyes looked at the case with so much excitement. He opens the case and pulls out the guitar. Olivia said smiling while clapping her hands: "I know that. I know that. Bubba told me, it's a guitar"

He chuckles and take a sip from his beer then said smiling: "want me to play that"

She nodded her head excitedly and said with a soft smile: "yes yes please"

He smiles at her cute manners. Ace is a good teacher for her. Yup, Ace is her teacher now. He talks to a school and they said they will take a test then decide about her admission. Ace is teaching her for her exams. She is a fast learner and also she never forget things easily.