Chapter Five

Third-person pov:

Ace is sitting in the living room while Olivia is eating her candies. She ate three packs of candies. Ace saw she had too much sugar for today so he pick other packs from her lap and put them aside. She pouts and looks at him tilting her head with wide eyes. Ace internally chuckle at her cute face. She gasped and put the last candy in her mouth and lean towards him to get her candies back.

He said blankly stopping her: "it's too much sugar for today Rose"

Olivia pouted and her bottom quiver and tears started to form in her eyes. He said simply: "don't you dare to cry"

She sniffles and going to wipe her running nose with her frock but Ace said blankly: "stop"

She frowns and pouts more. He pulls out a hanky from his pocket and gives it to her. She gets it from his hand and wipes her nose. She said giving it back: "huh"

He said blankly: "keep it"

She let out a sniffle and wipe her nose again. He shook his head typing on his laptop. She said pouting: "one more candy please"

Ace said blankly: "no Rose, it's too much for today"

She said pouting: "candy is tasty"

He said simply: "Ava, get her some fruits"

He starts the frozen movie and her eyes lit up. She wipes her nose and eyes. She starts looking at the big screen with big curious eyes. Ava came with a bowl of fruits. She gives it to Olivia who smiles at her lovingly. She said smiling: "thank you Ava"

Ava cooed at the cuteness of the little girl and went back to do her work. Olivia look at the fork then said pouting: "what's that?"

Ace said simply getting a fork from her hand: "it's the fork for eating"

She tilts her head and he digs the fork in the piece of watermelon and gets it to her mouth. She giggles and opens her mouth happily. He said gently: "be careful to use it. We don't want you to poke your tongue this fork"

She smiles happily and chews her fruit. He gives her fork back and she starts eating fruits and forgot about the candies. Her big curious eyes looked at the screen when everyone came back. Lee sat next to her with his hand on her shoulder. Max said throwing chocolate in her lap from behind making her smile brightly. Ace get it from her hand making her pout and look at him.

Max said blankly: "hey, what bro? If you want chocolate, just go and buy it. Don't steal my little baby's chocolate"

Ace rolled his eyes and said blankly: "she already had too much sugar for today and you Rose eat your fruits and finish them"

She pouts at max and he said simply: "come on bro, nothing is going to happen with one chocolate"

Ace shook his head and didn't say anything. Max said pouting: "sorry baby, I will get you so much chocolate tomorrow"

Lee said smirking: "I told you this dress with fit her properly"

Everyone rolls their eyes at him and Raphael sat on the chair and asked gently: "do you want to stay with us forever?"

Olivia looks at him tilting her head. She blink her eyes a few times making everyone coo at her. They wouldn't let her go anywhere even though she want to go. They will everything to keep her with them. They are all obsessed with her innocence and sweet nature. They love to teach her things and show her new things. Raphael loves her as his daughter. He always want one but he never had one.

Olivia asked looking at Raphael pouting: "will you give me ouchies?"

Ronnie said instantly: "never Bella"