Chapter Six

Third-person pov:

Olivia is sitting between Ace and Ronnie. Mac and Lee are sitting in front of her and Raphael on the head of the table. Olivia's rocking her legs back and forth and playing with her hoodie sleeves. Everyone feels happy and good to have her.

They never saw someone's innocent and naive as her. They never know that a kind and innocent soul like her still exists in the world of lies and cruel people. They never saw anyone as good as her. How she question new things? How do her eyes shine on happiness and excitement looking at something new? How did she put a finger on her chin while thinking something? Whatever she does is just so cute and new for the Rodriguez family.

Ava and Lisa get the dinner to the dining table and they leave for their house. Olivia smell the food and said smiling pointing towards a bowl of chicken: "what's that?"

Lee said simply: "spicy garlic chicken, you should try this"

She smiles and he put some rice with chicken on her plate and put it in front of her. Her bright grey eyes shine in excitement to try something new and different. She picks a spoon and eats rice full of a spoon. She chew it then said pouting: "it's plain"

They chuckle at her cute pouty face but before they can say anything or tell her how to eat it together. She looks at Ace. She saw how he mix the rice with the chicken and take a bite. She giggles and quickly did as he was doing. He smirks at her cute reaction and internally chuckles at how she trying to copy his actions. He did it to show her how to eat it without getting soft in front of anyone. She moans in its delicious and spicy taste.

Everyone smiles at her and start eating their dinner. She quickly finishes her food and bites her bottom lip looking at someone to notice her empty plate. Well, she wants to eat more but feels scared of getting an ouchy, she didn't want to say that. Her bright grey eyes looked at everyone when Max asked smiling: "do you want more baby?"

Her eyes shine and she quickly nods her head repeatedly making them chuckle. Lee said simply: "you need to tell us if you want to eat more if we're not looking doll"

She pouts and starts looking in her lap. Ronnie said simply: "smith hit her for asking for anything"

They all signed and Lee said simply: "I apologise doll, I don't know that"

She asked blinking her eyes: "huh what does that apologise mean?"

He said smiling: "I'm sorry"

She asked tilting her head just a little bit: "why you sorry?"

He shook his head and said simply: "nothing sweetheart, you eat your food"

She said smiling: "okay"

She look down at her plate then said pouting: "you wouldn't get angry if I ask more chicken"

They all chuckled at her max put some more chicken pieces on her plate. She smiles happily and starts eating her food. Lee said smirking: "we will get you chicken nuggets, you will love it"

She nodded her head excitedly while rocking her legs back and forth eating her food. She finishes her food and drinks water. Max said grinning: "I'm going to buy ice cream until you guys prepare everything"

Olivia ask pouting: "ice cream"

Max said pecking her cheeks: "I know you will love ice cream"

She giggles and claps her hands happily making them smile. Ace said blankly: "you guys go watch movies. I'm in my office"

Everyone sighed and Ace is going to walk away when Olivia hold his big hand in her tiny ones and look up at him pouting. He asked simply: "what happened Rose?"