Chapter Twelve

Third-person pov:

Max smirk at his Lee and they start bickering over who smelled good when Ronnie came inside whe two guards holding him for support. He gets shot in his stomach and blood dripping from his wound. Ronnie stumbled a little bit and a guard said panicking: "boss"

Everyone turns towards them and gasped looking at Ronnie. Olivia whispered with tears: "Ronnie"

Ace and Lee rush towards him and hold him. Tears keep trickling down Olivia looking at Ronnie. Ace and lee get Ronnie to his room. Max said simply: "I call the doctor"

Ace gets a towel and Olivia keep on sobbing while Max is hugging her from behind. Ronnie groaned: "fuck, I get the bullet out. Don't worry"

Max is really angry looking at his brother's condition. Ronnie's eyes met Olivia teary ones and he said struggling a little: "Bella, I'm fine. Don't cry please "

Olivia whispered while her breathing is getting hard: "Ronnie big ouchy, so much blood"

Her body went limp in Max's arms and his eyes widened. Ronnie groaned while Ace is pressing the towel on his wound to stop the blood. Ronnie tries to get up while saying: "Bella"

Ace hold him still and said blankly: "stay still, she will be fine. Lee"

Lee rushes towards Olivia. He shakes her a little while saying: "Olivia, Olivia woke up"

Max said panicking: "is she scared of blood or something? Maybe she has any panic attack"

Lee's eyes widened and he lay her down on the bed next to Ronnie. Ronnie is trying to get up to look after his Bella but Ace and Raphael are holding him down on the bed to stop him from getting up. The doctor came inside and went towards Ronnie who is still groaning to get up.

The doctor said getting his things out of his bag: "oh no he is bleeding so much"

Ronnie said blankly glancing at Olivia place face: "check her first"

The doctor looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. Ace knows he is stubborn and he wouldn't listen to anyone. Ace said blankly: "check Rose first"

The doctor rushed towards her and check her pulse, heartbeat and whatever he needs to do. He said simply: "she is fine, just get scared from something. She will be fine when she woke up"

They all sighed in relief. Ronnie glance at her with a soft smile. The doctor walked towards Ronnie and Ronnie said blankly: "I get the bullet out"

The doctor asked blankly: "how?"

He said shrugging his shoulder: "with a pocket knife"

The doctor clean his wound and check for any infections internal injuries. He checked his wound properly then bandage it. He gives him an injection and said simply: "it will fall you fall asleep so you can rest"

Ace said simply: "he is fine right"

The doctor said simply: "everything is fine, nothing serious"

Ronnie's eyes started to drift to sleep and he whispered while falling into a deep sleep: "My Bella"

------------------------

The next afternoon, Olivia woke up from the noise of the phone ringing. She frowns and snuggles into Ronnie's chest. She slowly opens her eyes and rubs her eyes yawning. She remembered everything about how Ronnie came home and he is bleeding. Tears pour out of her eyes looking at his bandage. She slowly reaches to touch Ronnie when she hears Max voice from the door: "my baby, you woke up. You scared the shit out of us"