Chapter 11

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

.

.
This morning when I woke up yibo was already out.

.
Then I came to restaurant.

I didn't get to see him whole day.

So I kinda missed him.

It's funny how I'm feeling like a teenager who's in a relationship for the first time.

I keep wanting to see him.

.
.
The day went by with me being in restaurant. Since I don't have anything better to do i decided to manage the restaurant by myself.

I returned home at night.

Hoping to see yibo.

But to my disappointment he wasn't home again.

I went to my room to freshen up and change cloths before coming back down to have dinner while waiting for yibo.

.

.

.

.

___________

.
.
.
It was already 1am when yibo returned.

I was sleeping on the couch

He woke me up.

"Were you wanting for me?" He asked.

"N-not really" I replied.

"Okay then go back to your room and sleep. It's cold here." He said before moving upstairs.

I followed behind.

Now that he mentioned it. I realized I was shivering a little.

But yibo seems like he's having some kinda stress. He seems tired too.

Guess I'll just go to sleep.

I just wanted to see him anyways.

"Ohh.. zhan ge come with me" he said before dragging me inside his room.

I didn't have time to say anything.

.

.

________

"Why did you....??" I said as I looked around his room in awe

Now that I realized it I've never been in his room before.

Everything is perfectly arranged. There was a small library attached at the corner of the room.
Along with designing wooden table and a chair.

Suddenly, He threw a warm jacket towards me.
Which I somehow managed to catch.

"Put it on and wait for me here" he said before suddenly taking his clothes off

I stared at him confused until he unbuttoned his white shirt showing his body.

I looked away and facing my back to him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just wait here. You can lie down for a while if you want." He said and then I heard the bathroom door closing.

Don't know what he's thinking. But I decided to wait anyways.
.
.
He took a long while to come out so decided to lay down on his bed for a while since I'm a bit sleepy because it's already past 1am.

.

.
I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep when I felt the water droplets falling down on me.