Chapter 14

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V
.

.

Yibo was on call yelling at his cousin brother from previous night.

He really was angry.

Never saw him yelling like that at anyone.

"I would have killed you if Zhan ge was to drink it instead of me." He yelled.

"Come on man I was just tryna make a mood for you." I heard from the other side.

"Mood my foot. You fucking perv. Next time don't let me see you. I surely will kill you." With that yibo hung up the phone.

"Calm down now. Don't think about it anymore. Let's have breakfast." I said while setting the plates.

He only nodded and came to occupy his seet.

"Next time you see him. Just stay away." He warned.

"Okay dear husband. Don't be angry anymore" I said before shoving a spoonful of omu rice in his mouth.

"I can take care of myself little Bobo" I added.

He glared.

I chuckled.

Before digging into my food again.

"Ohh... before I forgets I needed some money." I told him.

He only replied with an 'okay'

.

.

.

______________
*Evening*

.

.

I told my ex girlfriend that I needed to talk to her.

And here we are now.

At the park near the restaurant.

"Look, I'll lend you money as much as you need. You don't even have to pay it back if you can't. But I can't let you work here anymore" I said.

"Why? Do you hate me now?" She asked back.

"It's not that, even tho I haven't forgiven you I still don't hate you. It's just I've someone I like now. I don't want him to get the wrong idea of us when he found out that I'm letting my ex work here"

"It's that your fake husband? I thought you're not into guys. You're only with him for money right?" She asked again.

How the hell she knows about it all.

" No, i like him now. He cares about me a lot unlike you." I replied to her.

"No you don't like him for real, you're only testing me. Right?? Come back to me Zhan. I promise I won't leave you again. Please zhan" she begged.

"Think whatever you want but I don't wanna go back to you ever again." I said and handed her a bundle of cash money.

"Don't come to work anymore" I said while getting up from the bench but she pulled me back down.

"Are you really sure? That I don't have a chance anymore" She asked one more time.

Tears threatening to come out of her eyes.

She have hurt me a lot in the past but I still can't see her like this.

I sighed.

"Yes- I don't lik-" I said but before I could finish my sentence she cut me off my slamming her lips against mine.