Chapter 23

Wang Yibo's P O.V

.

.
It's been 2 months since I proposed to Zhan ge to marry me again.

Everything was like a dream since the moment I realized I love zhan ge.

Even tho I was too young to know about love when I saw him for the first time, it always has been him since I first laid my eyes on him.

Today it's finally time for our marriage.

It took us a long while to make Zhan ge's parents agree for this marriage but at the end of the day they kinda agreed but still is not happy I can tell.

About my parents. They couldn't force me from the start anyways.

My father was only angry because he wanted me to marry his friend's daughter since he already gave his words long time ago. But I guess it doesn't really bother him anymore.
.
.
_____
.

It's almost time.

Everyone is waiting

But Zhan ge is not coming out yet.

I was about to go check on him when suddenly my phone rang signalling it was my twin brother.

"Hello"

"Hello. Congratulations on your marriage bro. Wish you a happy married life. Sorry I have a busy schedule I won't be able to go attend your marriage." He said from the other side.

"It's okay. Although I really wanted you to be here I can understand it. Okay so it's about time...i-" but he cut me off.

"This might be the first time I'm jealous of you brother. Not the other way around like it always used to be...ohh sorry it probably is time...bye see you soon." he said before hanging up.

I didn't have much time to think about his words, because Zhan ge showed up right after.

.

.

I saw him walking down the aisle looking beautiful as ever.

Zhan ge always has been most beautiful to me

After today finally he'll be mine forever. This is most happiest feeling of life.

'I'm never gonna stop loving him for sure. I know life is full of uncertainties. Even so I'll always try to make him happy. I'll never make him cry. I'll always be by his side till my last breath. ' I promise to myself.

"I, Wang Yibo, take you, Xiao Zhan, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part

"I, Wang Yibo, take you, Xiao Zhan, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I, Xiao Zhan, take you, Wang Yibo, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

After we exchanged bows, the priest said out loud.

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined,men must not divide. Amen."

Then we kissed.

Everyone clapped.

.

.

.

We had a long day, since it was somewhat a big ceremony this time.

"I'm tired" zhan ge whispered to me while leaning his head against my shoulder.

"Then let's go home" I said.

"It's our marriage day, it'll be rude to leave the guests like this" he said.

"Okay, then bear with it for a little longer baobei" I said and quickly Peck on his forehead.

I can feel him smile, although I couldn't see his face clearly right now since he's leaning against my shoulder.

.

.

.

_______
.

Finally we're back to our room.

As Soon as we entered the room I hugged Zhan ge from behind while handing him a big flowers bouquet I bought for him earlier.

He then turned to look at me with a smile.

He leaned in to kiss me.

As I closed my eyes I felt his soft lips on my eyelids.

"Thanks my dear husband" he said then proceed to smell the flowers.

Suddenly he threw the flowers on the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I was confused.

I heard him puking. Then sound of water flushing

I was worried.

When he came out of the bathroom I asked instantly.

"What was it Zhan ge?"

"Sorry about that. I loved the flowers. It probably was because of stomach bug."

"Do you wanna go see the doctor" I asked still worried.

"I'm fine now. Also it's already too late we should go to bed instead" he said.

"You sure?" I asked again.

He nodded with a smile.

Then I kissed his lips.

He pushed me away lightly.

"I just puked" he said raising an eyebrow.

"So.." I kissed again.

He pushed me again.

"Come on at least today, let me kiss you whole night Zhan ge" I said and kissed again.

"Stop it" he said with a chuckle

"Then let me give hickeys all over your body" I said pulling him by his waist.

"Stop it Bobo, don't say it with such straight face of yours." he said again.

Little did we both knew, it's going to be a long night.

.

.

***The End***( ͡⚈ ͜ʖ ͡⚈)

.

.

A/n : it wasn't that of a good story. But I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading. And thank you so much for all the love and support. <3

Wait for a little news about book 2 continuation of this story. :)

Bye for now<3