Chapter 21

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

.

"Ohh I figured he has nothing to do with me and my memory lose, the next day after he left the mansion when my memory returned but didn't get the chance to explain it to him." The other yibo explain. I mean yibo's twin brother, as he came down the stairs. both of his hands were tugged inside the pocket of his track pant. So i guess his arms are fully healed now.

Now it all make sense to me.

Why does he suddenly behaved differently.

Why I thought he suddenly got thinner.

Why his hair looks longer than usual.

How stupid of me?

But then again how would I know?

I never thought yibo has a twin brother. He never told me about it.

Now that I think about it I'm mad at yibo.

How the hell he never mentioned about his twin in front of me.

Yibo looked at the direction of those maids and servants.

Kinda angry for making this misunderstanding bigger.

"Sorry young master, we didn't know it was other young master either. He never notified us that he was coming home. So when we heard the news of accident that day we thought it was you." They explained and apologized.

I got it but still some things are not clear.

"Okay, take care of him." He said to maids.

"And it's nice to see you back home" yibo said to his brother hugging him slightly.

His brother only nodded.

Then yibo grabbed my arms and took me upstairs in his room.

"It's nice to meet you brother- in -law. Let's talk again later." Yibo's twin called out from behind making me blush a little.

"Also sorry brother, I was staying in your room since your room was already clean." He added.

"It's alright" yibo replied without looking back.

.

.

.
_______

As we entered yibo's room I glared at him.

"Now explain" I said kinda getting mad.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you about my twin brother. It just slipped out of my mind." He apologized.

I'll believe in him for now. After all it hasn't been that long since we've been together anyways.

"And you didn't even bother to call and tell me that you went on a business trip. Why?"

"The thing is, I got distracted by the things you said that night when we finally had sex" he said loud and clear.

I instantly covered his mouth with my right hand.
Blushing.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't say it too loud. They might hear us..also....it still is kinda hard for me to hear it from you this casually..." I said still blushing.

"What did I said that night?" I asked again.

"After we had sex....you blurted out some things that kinda was upsetting. You said you finally cheated on your ex girlfriend back...you said I was messing with your head....that your life would have been easier if you haven't met me. You fell asleep after blurting out those words. It got me wonder if I should give you some more time to clear out your feelings for me. I was only out to clear my head next day. But suddenly I got an important call....so I had to leave without any notice. I did called at the mansion tho. But since the accident happened right after I left they probably got mixed up my brother with me." He explained.

"I'm sorry I didn't have any time to call you. Also it probably was selfish of me...but a part of wanted to let you miss me." He said with sadness in his eyes.

I hugged him tight.

"Bobo.... don't let those words bother you....the truth is I love you....I was just messed up because we were apart after all those misunderstanding. I always wanted to see you." I said.

Then I broke our hug only to kiss hiss cheeks tenderly.

Then he attacked me with a hard wet kiss.

We both fell onto the bed.

"Now tell me why did you hugged her earlier this evening?"

"She just wanted me to hug her for the last time. She said he's moving out of town and will not bother me again" I explained.

"And about the kiss you saw that day. I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to. That day I told her to leave the restaurant by giving her some money because I didn't wanted you to misunderstood us.....but she suddenly kissed me without my consent and I just got caught up in the moment. But trust me I don't love her anymore. There's only one person in my heart right now and it's you little Bobo." I said as I buried my face in his chest.

"I believe you. Zhan ge I'm sorry for getting mad without listening to you clearly. But when it comes to you I gets really jealous that it turns into anger." He said slowing trying to take off my overcoat.

I stopped him and hugged him again.

"Let's just stay like this for a while Bobo" I said.

"Okay" he replied and hugged me back tightly.

"By the way Zhan ge.....do you remember something?" He asked still hugging me.

"What is it?" I asked back

"You promised to full fill my one wish, long time ago because you were not there when I wanted to celebrate my birthday with you" he said.

Suddenly making me worried.

What is he going to ask from me now?

"And...." I asked

"I want to ask something from you now and I want you to full fill it no matter what" he said.

"Okay tell me what you want"

Then he smirked making my heart beat faster.

After that he whispered something in my ear which made my eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?. That's embarrassing. There's no way I would do that..." I whispered/scolded him.

He just smiled cutting me off with another long kiss.

.

.

.

A/n : this chapter was supposed to be updated 2 days ago. But I got really busier. I don't know when I'll be able to update the next chapter. Probably one or two more chapter ahead and it's done. Thanks for all the love and support.