Chapter 13

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V
.
.

I wanted to avoid yibo at least for a day because I felt like...I have disappointed him.

I had no idea that he was planning to do it when he set up a dinner date.

Even tho I want to, I couldn't avoid him..since yibo called me saying he would pick me up in the evening. That I have to accompany him in a party.

I don't know what to do anymore. Guess I'll be going there anyways. No way to avoid yibo.
.

.

.

___________

*At party*

.

.

I kept sneezing. I feel like I really am catching a cold.

Yibo looked at me when he realized I've been sneezing for a while now.

He took off his coat to put it on me.

.

"Wait! I don't need it yibo" I said but he went off somewhere without saying anything to me.
Leaving me there alone.

I just looked at his back confused until he's completely out of my sight.

.

.

It's been almost 15 minutes now since yibo left me here.

I wondered if he got caught up with something.

I was still standing alone when a guy came to greet me.

He asked me if I'm a friend of yibo. because he saw me with yibo earlier.

I Don't know how to respond to that.

I Guess still not many people knows about yibo marrying a guy.

"He's umm my hus- I'm his partner" I replied to him.
And smiled sheepishly

It still feels weird to say that he's my husband directly to someone.

"Ohh okay. I heard the rumors saying that yibo married a pretty guy. Never thought that was true tho. You really are pretty." He said while handing me a drink.

I smiled and
I accepted the drink not knowing how to refuse it.

We talked about this and that for a while.

"The more I look at you the more prettier I find you. No wonder yibo wanted to marry you. I would've done the same if I was in yibo's place" he said suddenly making me blush a little not because I like what he said but because I'm a bit embarrassed now.

I was about to take a little sip of my wine when yibo suddenly came and stopped me.

"You're not allowed to drink that specially when you're about to catch a cold." He said and glared at the person beside me.

"You're dad has been looking for you" yibo said sternly to him.

"Okay big brother. Your wife is pretty I can't help it. I wanted to talk to him more." He said smirking.

Yibo glared at him more. And pulled me closer to him.

"Okay okay. I'm leaving you only want him for yourself" he said and finally left this time.

Then I realized he was holding a coffee mug.
He took the wine from my hand and handed me the coffee mug instead.

It's warm. And smells good.