Secrets, Lies, and sex

"Mmmmmmmhhhhmmmm" I woke up with a horrible pain from my McWhopping Penis, gorilla grip puthy, and my tighty wighty butthole. I also felt a warm gushing liquid all over. "Look who's finally awake love" I heard my Lover Thanos say with a chuckle. "Oh you're right we should go to our house near the factory the oopma loompas can finish up and deal with the rest" Willy said before Thanos scooped me up with my⁷ potent hot dad nut covered clothes and we went home. 

*TIME SKIP TO IN THE HOUSE*

I was cuddling Thanos that shower felt amazing especially with all the sex toys in there but now we're resting while Willy does factory shit. Ugh the boring old man. That gives me a great idea…… "Babe let's go visit our love Willy that office of his is kinda boring and he'd love a little distraction 😘 "  "That's a great idea Cum" great let's go.

I then rushed out of the house only to see Rick Assley and his husband Ted Bundy-Assley arguing over who's the tip and whos the bottom. Dispite everyone knowing the obvious answer Rickety Dickity has been known as a top and Teddy is a power bottom. 

But whatever who cares as long as my relationship with Thanos and Willy is good I'm happy. And nothing could ever change that. On the way I gossiped with Thanos about how Mommy pig had walked in on Peppa and Daddy pig having sex after Peppa vored George. Honestly Daddy Pig seems more like like vore type but like father like daughter I guess. And how Deigo and Dora had some kind if fling or something.

Anyway we got to Wollys office only to find the worst possible sight ever. Willy wasn't just fucking his oopma loompas no he was fucking his father the DILF Wonka™️ and his annoying ass ugly brother who's hella lopsided and usually just wobbles around with his ugly ass lopsided head. What can I say inbreeding doesn't always end well. Right as Thanos stepped in to witness this horrible sight infront of him Willy screamed "INCEST FOR THE WINCEST" and proceeded to fuck his father mercilessly while blowing his brother like a seasoned pornstar. 

"WILLY WTF HOW COULD YOU" Thanos and I screamed at the same time. We were both shell-shocked and heartbroken. I quickly burst into tears and used my power of cum to summon a whale sperm sword which I stabbed Willys stupid brother with and then left. I ran home as quickly as I could not even bothering to stop and talk to the corner girl Dora taking Swiper, Boots, Benny the Bull, Map, and Backpack like I normally would and occasionally help by joining in.

The moment I got home I rushed to my room and slammed the door shut. This for some reason didn't stop Thanos from busting in and hugging me cooing and whispering sweet nothings in my ear while holding me. 

TWO DAYS LATER

There was a knock on the door but not any type of knock but the Wonka knock. I opened to door only to see Dilf ™️ standing there awkwardly. "Look I'm so sorry about what happened Willy told me you knew and didn't mind I didn't know" "Okay thanks for telling me…. Actually can you come in please Thanos and I have a question" "Oh okay". 

As I lead Mr. Wonka in I made sure to sway my hips a bit and let my ass cheeks and gorilla grip puthy lips clap and squelch as I sat him down on the couch. I then went off to change into a more…. Revealing. I change into my stripper/corner girl outfit, lightly teased Thanos's Cock and went back out with Thanos who was wearing a mankini. 

We walked over to Daddy Dilf ™️ and I started giving him a lap dance with the sexiest song ever Never Gonna Give You Up which helped up the arousal factor by making us all uncontrollably horny and to make things ten times better my friend Hornys gave us a HORNYness in a candle. Then Daddy Dilf ™️ whipped out his 2 Girthy phat hairy gorilla grip coochie destroying magnum glizzy slingly slong dong dicks and big thick soaking wet Tentacles.

 "OOOOOOOHHHHH YES DADDY FUCK THIS TIGHT PUTHY AN BUTTHOLE AND DESTROY THEM" Dilf Daddy ™️ started to fuck me roughly without any mercy "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Thanos then whiped out his four magnum shlong slong ding dong glizzy glockenspiel dicks and started to fuck my mouth and shove his cocks into my holes.

4 HOURS LATER

We've been fucking for hours now and my gorrila grip puthy and butthole has been mashed into wet dripping cum filled pulp. I'm so exhausted and and my womb is swelling from being so full of cum.