Quackity Obama × Reader

You laugh and giggle as you see creepy killer stalker senpai Chan walks into your room. You make sure to freshen up before rushing over to him. Then you get to your room. You take a breath preparing for what's about to happen before you walk in making sure to close ans lock the door behind you.

Before you turn around you get slammed into the door. You feel your lovers breath on the nape of your neck as your breath quickened from anticipation. You feel something hard and firm down there. But it's just his phone right? No it's bigger it must be his..........gun?

Wait no it's his member!?!?!??!?!?!!?! You gasp from how hard, and, voluptuous, voluminous it is. You quiver and tremble slightly at the realization that it's not you're tiny ennie meenie dicked boyfriend.

ITS HIS BEST FRIEND/EX LOVER QUACKITY OBAMA!?!??!?!?!? 🙀😱🙀😱🙀😱🙀

You turn quickly only to gasp again and back further into the door eyes wide with fear. He growls and snarls as the alpha wolf, mafia boss, president, mob, gangster, demon king, vampire, God Quackity Obama daddy grabs your wrist with one of his massive hands and slams it up against the door above your head...

PART 2 CUMING SOON
IM BACK WHORES, HOES, ANS HARLOTS
I blame these whores for making me cum back
Apolloig -Bbg #2
heyitz_ella -bbg #1
TheNamesNex -Bbg #3

NOW REMEMBER THESE ARE MY DISCORD KITTY BBGS AND IT'LL MAKE DADDY MAD IF YOU HARRAS OR TALK TO THEM IN ANY WAY THAT MAKES THEM UPSET 😡 😈👿👹👺😼😾🙊🙈