[16]

They both kissed passionately for a few minutes.One of Taehyung's hands found its way inside Jungkook's shirt and started feeling the abs and the smooth skin.

"Aahh hyung" Jungkook moaned loudly when Taehyung's fingertips found his nipples.

Jungkook's loud moan was enough for Taehyung to realise where he was and what he was doing at the moment.He pulled out his hand from Jungkook's shirt immediately.

He was having a hard time while gaining his complete sense back.Both of their hearts were beating in a fast rate when they finally pulled away.They were panting hard.Taehyung lastly put a soft, loving kiss on Jungkook's forehead which made the said boy smile shyly.

Jungkook's eyes were closed and his cheeks became rosy as he could feel Taehyung's stare on his face.Taehyung stared at the boy who looked beautiful with those swollen lips and messy hair.He felt proud coz he was the reason behind it.

It was really hard for him to resist himself from taking the boy right then and there.He knew that it was not the correct time.It will be both of their first time and he wants to make it special for them, especially for Jungkook.

He hugged Jungkook tightly while still lying on him.He nuzlled his face in his lover chest while trying to calm his hormones down.Jungkook hugged him back and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hairs.

"You knew I was alone at home;didn't you?" Jungkook asked with a soft voice.

"Mmmm...I heard my parents talking about your parents.When I got to know that you were alone, I came to give you company." Taehyung's voice came muffled from Jungkook's chest.He was loving the warmth of his lover's body.

"What are you gonna say to them if they meet you here?" Jungkook voiced out what he was thinking.

Taehyung finally let go of Jungkook.A heavy sigh leaving his mouth, saying he should go before that happens.He couldn't even imagine how awkward all of them feel if their relationship got caught so suddenly.Jungkook couldn't stop his giggles when he saw Taehyung's pouty face.

"Such a baby!"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook when he said that in a mocking tone.Jungkook finally burst out into a fit of laughter.

Both the boys felt like they've come closer even though they couldn't talk much to each other on a daily basis.But that didn't stop them from growing their feelings for each other.They realised that they've come far within a short period of time and sometimes, it even scared them.

But they just shrugged the negative thoughts off and started paying attention to the happiness they feel whenever they were with each other.

It just felt right !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next days were as usual for both of them.Taehyung was busy with work and Jungkook was preparing for the upcoming interview in Taehyung's company.Jungkook didn't want to disappoint anyone.

Right now, Jungkook was on his way to "KIM GROUP OF INDUSTRIES".His father was driving him towards the company.He didn't want his nervous son to go alone.Jungkook's parents were aware of Jungkook's anxiety.They know their son really well.They know how he gives his best in everything he does.

Jungkook is really competitive.He hates losing.And this is the first time he applied for a job.His parents just hoped that Jungkook will accept whatever comes his way.They'll always be by his side.

"Kookie, don't worry.What should matter the most is you tried your best.Everything will go well yeah?" Mr. Jeon tried to calm down the boy who's biting his lips continuously out of nervousness.

"I know but I can't help it." The boy huffed with a pout which made Mr. Jeon smile and pat his head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was waiting outside the interview hall.He was the last one to enter the hall.He was noticing how the other candidates went in and then came out with a dejected face.He was terrified.

What if he doesn't do well?

Jungkook's train of thoughts were cut off by a 'ding' from his phone.When he checked the text, unknowingly he calmed down a bit.It was Taehyung, saying -

"Leave those 'what if's Bun.Just go for it.Don't expect much.You're here for the interview and you worked hard.So, stop thinking negative things.Look forward to what's coming okay?"

Jungkook replied a 'okay' before turning his phone in a silent mode.It was his turn to go in.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook answered the questions accurately which were asked by the interviewers.They looked very intimidating to him.The little bunny was nervous but he tried his best to not show it outside.

The interview went on for twenty minutes and then Jungkook was asked to wait outside for the result.

The boy came out while thinking hard.He thinks he did well but the other candidates seems good as well.Hell, he looked like the youngest among all the candidates.

'They must be experienced.Do I even have a chance?" Jungkook thought while pouting.

He wanted to run to Taehyung who was in this same huge building at the moment.But he can't do that coz people will go crazy if they know that Taehyung is dating someone, someone with no such popularity as him.And he don't even want to think what will happen is people know that The Kim Taehyung is dating a guy!

Jungkook scoffed at the thought of such homophobic people.For now, he just sat on a chair and scrolled through his insta account.He was getting annoyed with some accounts who posted his boyfriend's pictures or paintings with different types of captions.

He scoffed for the nth time and decided to sit while listening to some relaxing music with the earphones he luckily brought with him today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's heart was beating faster than ever when they announced that they'll select 2 candidates instead of one.Coz there were a few important projects to complete within the next three months and they don't want to take any risk.

Jungkook teared up when they announced his name as the first one to get selected.He was relieved after these stressful days.He went away with a happy smile to tell his parents and his lover about the good news.Before reaching the exit, he heard the announcer saying,

"THE NEXT CANDIDATE TO GET SELECTED IS PARK JIMIN."

Jungkook didn't pay much attention to the unfamiliar name.Little did he know what Park Jimin used to be to Taehyung during his childhood days....
.
.
.

Introduction : -Name: Park Jimin-Age: Same as Taehyung's (just older by almost 78days)-Character of an angel but can be devilish when he wants to be one

Introduction :
-Name: Park Jimin
-Age: Same as Taehyung's (just older by almost 78days)
-Character of an angel but can be devilish when he wants to be one.
-Cutie,Sexy,Lovely,Sweet guy

.
.
.
.

I'm happy to finally bring our mochi in the story.I'll try to make the story interesting.Sorry for the short chapter.I'll try to update soon.Hope you liked it 💜