Everything has an beginning

Thankyou for the love, Thankyou for the joy

But i dont ever wanna fall inlove again.

Tyler the Creator

bold means JSL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born and raised in an eastern World, Japan. The day i was born is where all started. My life has been good. Ive been good.

I have gained love, and i have lost love.

I have been great and i've been bad.

I tried these these soccer team

I've had friends. I've tried that soccer team.

I have done everything to get approval.

But yet no team wanted me.

 -----------------------------------------------------

why you may ask?. Ive aspired as long i could have though of , to be the greates soccer player in the world. My mom always told me she was sorry. I wasnt sure why till the age of 5 when i first joined an Soccer team.

I wasnt nervous when i entered the playground where the coah arranged the meeting. Kids around my age were talking to each other,cracking jokes. My mom pusshed me a bit forward encouraging me with 'talking' to other kids. The first kids were Two boys who looked really alike. One had White hair the other Reddish. Yep they deffinetly were Twins. Tapping the Redheads shoulder he turned around staring at me confused.

"Hi?, do you need something" he spoke to me in an exited voice. I liked his voice.

"I'm (name) (lastname) whats your name?"

His ecxited face formed into a face of confusion. "Why did you make these weird finger things?"

I dont know what he meant by that? Isn't it normal to communicate like that-? Before any word could've been spoken or signed

"Alright Kids! Welcome to the tryouts for The Snowflake Team.' Let's introduce ourselves !" Spoke the coach. One by one everybody lined up and introduced theirselves.  You've found out that the twins names were Shawn and Aiden Froste.

Now it was you're turn to introduce yourself. As everyone stared at you waiting to introduce yourself you've started to grow nervous. Tears were starting to form at the corner of your eyes. Luckily your Mom came to rescue explaining the situation to the coach.

The coach stared at you in Pity. Pitying you for being Mute, that's the first time you've seen that expression and you hated it.

---
That was Years ago. You've traveled cities to find a school that would let you play in their team. Your parents supported you. But your older sister [S/N] was different.

Anyways. One day your Mother got a call from your Aunt. She was the coach of the Girls Team on the Apollo jr.High. she said you could join her Wasn't that great?.

The long awaited your POV.

As I stood infront of the club room thoughts flooded through my head. 'Wouldnt it be embarrassing to play on the girls team as the only boy?'  'What if others think I'm a pervert.'
Fuck it.

As I opened the door there stood my ticked for a better future. My team. My new family? And my new friends.