(name) can't communicate

Bold is JSL

Its been a year since i've joined the girls Team. They didn't laugh at me, it made me feel joyful and accepted. Most of them learned Sign language, even if some are still struggling i cant help but feel loved. My bestfriend is cureently a girl named Mackele. she isn't in the Soccer club, instead in the Light Music Club as a Vocalist. She suffers from partial blindess and only being able to see shadows. I Usually use a text to speech system that connects to her headphones to communicate with her.

"Hey (name) have you heard of the Friendship game between Apollos wrath and Raimon Eleven today?". She spoke adjusting the earphones that were resting on her Head."

"actually i haven't when are they going to come?" just as i finished typing into my phone i heard an Loud voice coming from the school gate. As everyone on the schoolyard turned at the entering team you could see the logo of the team 'Raimon Eleven'. 

"Shouldnt your team watch the match ?". As an sign of approval i tapped her shoulder twice. I ran to the direction of my team who indeed was at the field waiting for the match of our schools boy team.'isnt that axel blaze in the middle of the teams circle?' I thought as i scanned the opponents "All right Guys, Its time to warm up!" the captain spoke encouraging the team. As i watched them pass the ball to eachother i saw our Boys team enter the scene. Passing us the captain roughly bumped into me.Ignoring his childish acts he and his team walked towards the field. "Hey Raimon! Today youre gonna loose today with your shitty team!"Captain David spoke cockily. But Raimons striker Axel used Fire Tornado to tranport the ball into the Goal.

"HEY CAPTAIN ISNT THAT THE AXEL BLAZE!?"Mohammed shouted feared by their power. Have i ever forgot to menton that our boys team sucks? well now you know it. Just as the team heard it they stormed off leavin an confused Raimon team behind.

"Well, Now that we arived at this school the team sudenly stormed away? What a bunch of cowards"Spoke a girl from raimon as she crossed her arms over her chest. At the perfect moment i saw my aunt heading towards the coach of Raimon,.

"Alright Raimon, Instead of playing against the Boys team of this school,you will be playing against the Girls team!" She spoke happily suprising not only Raimon but also us!?

"girls?, That will be easy its an instead win.!" spoke a midget from Raimon, and it struck a nerve. As our team took off our training jackets we headed towards the field, i walked in the front since I am the captain. I got confused looks from Raimon but ignored them. As we stood in line face to face to Raimon the captain Mark Evans and i shook hands.

 As we stood in line face to face to Raimon the captain Mark Evans and i shook hands

"My name is Mark Evans and i'm happy to be your opponent today." He spoke smilling.

"Likewise, My name is (name) (lastname)" i signed only to be met with looks of confusion. Lunar, a girl from my team quickly translated to the team "Our captain is mute so he uses Sign Language to communicate" Lunar spoke calmy as i just smiled. sounds of 'ah' and 'oh' were made. We took offand headed to our positions.

Narrator POV

Axel blaze has the ball as he passes it to Kevin. As he madde himself through the field toward our goal The defense blocked his view. As flora stromed towards Kevin she squatted towards the ground.

"Weed Ground!"

Vine formed out of the ground slowly wrappin themselves around Kevin's leg as it restricted Kevins making it easy for Flora as she took the ball and passed it to Mari. She made her way over the line heading towards (Name). Taunting Raimon making them think shes going to shoot, she made an unexpected quickpass to (name) who now had a free lane since everybody tried blocking Maki. Sprinting towards the goal he made he passed the blue haired Nathan Swift.

∆Shooting Star!∆
It was as if the stars lended him the strength as he shot the ball while it was glowing bright and shaped like a star

An star trail followed it as mark prepared himself for the ball.

"I GOT IT!

"Explosive Punch!"

He underestimated it.

His eyes widened and he grunted as the ball passed him flying into the Goal.

"AND GOAL; SYMPHONY IS IN THE LEAD!!" 

cheers came from the students of the Apollo jr High. Symphony was now in lead and the first half was about to end. Kick off started as again Kevin made his way through our defense .

Flora tried to rush to his side but he was already half across the field.

Quicking his pace he stormed towards Nana as he started spinnung.

DRAGON CRASH!

He spun around as he kicked the ball a blue scaled dragon emerging and tailing the ball towards the goal

Nana planted her feets into the and calmed her breath.

NOVASPHERE!

It was a small sphere that formed around her hand slowly forming into a barrier, you could tell that she wasn't really confident in this hissatus.

 She yelped as she flew into the goal and the game was now tied.

"RAIMON TIED THEYRE LOSS AND NOW IT IS A  1:1"; AND THE FIRST HALF ENDED!!"